RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelton or King? ...who is our scoring ace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don1 the stats analysis is merely the way you pick the squad and who should be in the squad, every thing in life is that way for the most part, then you let the players compete for the spots Mano a Mano, but I can't justify Daley on the team, when we have a bunch of other guys playing pro ball all over the world, where them nose run, sweat flow and blood run to make a dime fi the family. I can't go back to my family and say well me get a chance but me Neva gree with the coach and it was too cold and the man dem run too fast, come on. This is war, live or die and if you get to walk away and fight another day then yuh damn lucky, cause me know Nuff man that never get a second chance and me know a few others that have to clean toilet fi live and survive, them couldn't just walk away.

Comment

I understand your feelings on the matter...but do not agree with your approach whether the player is Daley or someone else. Let's agree to disagree
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Playing for valeranga he had 12 goals in 24 outings, that is a 50 percent strike rate, we don't have anybody except king that h approached that in the last three years or so.
        My statement is based on his internatnional match record against say,
        Guatemala upwards. Even T'dad we could throw in the mix.

I ignore scores vs the Antigua, Cuba, etc. Anyone *can score against 2nd formers.

In our region - USA, Mexico, Costa Rica are the true tests. I will give a pass on Guatemala...but truth is Guatemala would be akin to 3rd or 4th formers a step up on 2nd formers...but nowhere near to providing 'real' tests.

*should be able to
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Did unuh see Shelton's performance last night? exactly what i'm talking about, totally out of his depth when he has to step up in class.

Comment

Missed it but, you know this is what these games are for step up or step aside, mek another man get his turn.

Comment

It was absolutely pathetic. I have never seen a player lose balls as much as he does.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shelton's kick and run down game only can work against rubbish teams. If a team is well organized then he haven't got a hope in hell. And he was captain must be highly thought of by the management team!!

Comment

Working...
                X