X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your viewpoint is noted

Not particularly valuable...but noted nonetheless

Now carry on

BTW... were you born a fan of US "soccer" or was that status impregnated within you along with your INS paperwerk & singing of the Star Spangled Banner?? I hope you at least noted it on your application for the brownie points
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Dreadful performance by the Scots. Simply a group of players who've just finished their season and are ready to be on holiday with their family and friends. They were not interested. Levein's "jacket is on a shoogly peg" as they say in Scotland.

Taxi for Levein.

At least the Tartan Army were on form!

Comment

Originally posted by Lulu View Post
        Dreadful performance by the Scots. Simply a group of players who've just finished their season and are ready to be on holiday with their family and friends. They were not interested. Levein's "jacket is on a shoogly peg" as they say in Scotland.

Taxi for Levein.

At least the Tartan Army were on form!
        Never mind Lulu, you cant win them all!! I am sure you and the Tartan Army had a blast regardless.

Comment

Sassin, yuh shock me Breda, junior Reid would say yuh foreign mind, Now you know me is a stats man, I don't throw dem kind of stats around fi a joke.

Here is the deal, and it's point is based on us census figures the average household income of your basic soccer player which is a much wider and diverse net than select ball is roughly $65k in 1998, now please note that this is 14 years ago and also note it is not select ball. Please also note that I took the midpoint of each salary range to obtain the final number, let me know if you want sources.

Please note the average income for a us white non Hispanic family is 51k as opposed to Hispanic at 36 k and black at 31k. Thus just from this stat of the average football participant the number already significantly exceeds the us white average. Argument actually done there so, sass you should apologize to me, picking Zeppo in an argument over your yard kin!!!

Well more data just to seal up this forever, one random club that I found information on with 3500 members, the household income there was an average 155k.

I actually said 80k being nice, the truth is out there it shows on average every select player is paying 5-10k per year, at least 5 articles out there with that information if you want to look. How much families below 100k per year can afford that?
          Last edited by Stonigut; May 28, 2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

win ?

yuh cyaan mek dem eediat side put in 5 pon yuh.. yuh mad ?!

cho...

Comment

Working...
            X