RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 reasons why some in this fooball industry need SLAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 reasons why some in this fooball industry need SLAP!!

......as a wey tu knock dem back outta dem - pley fool fool for me or else - attitude.

Tek Pep Guardiola for instance.

Pep seh him wan get seduced. Kno yu tell me, What kinda man wan get treat like him a some woman, an wan get seduce eeh?

Larse tyme i looked up seduce it meant.... The act of seducing; enticement to wrong doing; specifically, the offense of inducing a woman to consent to unlawful sexual intercourse, by enticements which overcome her scruples; the wrong or crime of persuading a woman to surrender her chastity. 2. That which seduces,The or is adapted to seduce; means of leading astray; as, the seductions of wealth. Origin: L. Seductio: cf. F. Seduction. See Seduce. Source: Websters Dictionary (01 Mar 1998)

Suh Pep wan man come rub up himself gainst him an stick tongue dung him ears hole dem as part of di seduction attempt to get him tuh sign fi dem club?

Pep Guardiola waiting for club to "seduce" him http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18202900

An den yuh have Hazard talkin bout how him wan X amount of big money per week if him sign fi nex club. Man City right. Tell dat deh yoot fi gweh wid dem massive wage demand deh. An if that wasnt enough, him wan guarrantee's of regular first team football.
    Kno which manager or club wirt dem salt garn mek guarrantee's of playing a player ova any other player in the squad if dat same player himself nah guarrantee regular good performances on di pitch tuh justify regula selection?
    Be interesting tuh si what club fool enuff tuh bow to this footballin mercenary demands

Gazx,

The man is using a metaphor and we know he would be referring to meaning number 4...  

se·duce   [si-doos, -dyoos] Show IPA
    verb (used with object), se·duced, se·duc·ing.
    to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; corrupt.
    to persuade or induce to have sexual intercourse.
    to lead or draw away, as from principles, faith, or allegiance: He was seduced by the prospect of gain.
    to win over; attract; entice: a supermarket seducing customers with special sales.

BTW a woman never seduce you before ? as in meaning number 2? it happened to me before... quite enjoyable tuh LOL

As for players asking for guarantees and big salaries... can't say I blame them given how some clubs have thrown money around so there is a perception that the money well is full... BUT as you say, it is up to the clubs to either say yay or nay to ludicrous demands... i certainly would not guarantee regular playing time...
    Peter R

Comment

When a man contract coming to end or a club willing to sell, I have no problem with them demanding what they want. When I have a problem is when a play sign a 4 year contract as per say and then within a year or two he is squeeling that he wants to leave for bigger money.

Both Peo and Hazard have a right to seek the best deal for themselves.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Gazx,

The man is using a metaphor and we know he would be referring to meaning number 4...  

se·duce   [si-doos, -dyoos] Show IPA
        verb (used with object), se·duced, se·duc·ing.
        to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; corrupt.
        to persuade or induce to have sexual intercourse.
        to lead or draw away, as from principles, faith, or allegiance: He was seduced by the prospect of gain.
        to win over; attract; entice: a supermarket seducing customers with special sales.

BTW a woman never seduce you before ? as in meaning number 2? it happened to me before... quite enjoyable tuh LOL

As for players asking for guarantees and big salaries... can't say I blame them given how some clubs have thrown money around so there is a perception that the money well is full... BUT as you say, it is up to the clubs to either say yay or nay to ludicrous demands... i certainly would not guarantee regular playing time...
        No doubting that it probably was very enjoyable. But im sure if you as a man did mek up yr mind that you wasnt interested in a particular woman, no amount of attempted seduction from she would persuade you. Nuh true PR?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          When a man contract coming to end or a club willing to sell, I have no problem with them demanding what they want. When I have a problem is when a play sign a 4 year contract as per say and then within a year or two he is squeeling that he wants to leave for bigger money.

Both Peo and Hazard have a right to seek the best deal for themselves.
          And what about demanding regular first team football to go along wid dat big money demand, would you be okay wid that as well?

Comment

ofcourse. It is up to the manager. The fact that he will get his change in some teams, if he is not performing he will be DROPPED. He doesn't want to end up like Abe. When you looking contract you can negociate. Look at Torres going into Chelsea and saying he needs to know if he is going to be first choice or be a bits and part player.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Rhatid you think if nuff man never have money them coulda get some pretty woman them have? and vise vera. I doubt there is any gurantee starting but the coaches will make the pitch that it is more likely he will come in and start at particular clubs.

Comment

ofcourse. It is up to the manager. The fact that he will get his change in some teams, if he is not performing he will be DROPPED. He doesn't want to end up like Abe. When you looking contract you can negociate. Look at Torres going into Chelsea and saying he needs to know if he is going to be first choice or be a bits and part player.
                ly.

If not performing - Will be dropped and eventually gotten rid off...right?

So why not if performing above pay grade - A sitdown and a decision on being paid as per worth...or if the present club is unwilling to pay for value recleived a move to a club 'willing to pay'?

Cho Sass, man; the contracts cannot be ones closed in club's/clubs' favour only. Fair is Fair!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I don't understand wha you are saying Karl.

How much is a player worth really??????

The player is worth how much a club is willing to pay.

Comment

point well taken... there were a couple like that too... I cannot lie... when I was a young man fat girls never did anything for me (especially how I am pint-sized ) and deflected this particular one... and the receptionist (who was actually good-looking but...) where I worked who used to call me up every time I got off the phone to ask me who i was talking to so much so mi cuss her up an down after about a year of dat foolishness... she report me to HR; seh she fraid a mi and me t'reaten to beat har... ( I don't think I did) I was so vex I dont even remember what I said... i got a verbal reprimand and assurance she would not call my phone unless it was related to the business... soon after dat she target a Trini who had no qualms about giving in to her attention... is den mi realize seh Trini man don have no standards... LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

I don't understand wha you are saying Karl.

How much is a player worth really??????

The player is worth how much a club is willing to pay.

...and that is always compared to what others in the market are willing to pay...right?

So the player should always, as does the club, right to move on!!!
                      Fair?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wrong! Seduction can take place under the cover of darkness and alcohol. You can "say " you regret it later but dyamn that was good.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Wrong! Seduction can take place under the cover of darkness and alcohol. You can "say " you regret it later but dyamn that was good.
                          Chad Evans might have a thing or two to say about that...be careful...me know that is how you operate too.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

what you say? player should have the right to move????

What are contracts for??

Comment

Working...
                            X