Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nosworthy commenting on his game.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2012...s/sports8.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The Reggae Boyz defence is in safe hands!

Comment

tell them long time. I think we should play four round a back and make the mid and forward go do their thing. No overlapping, over dribble on every play, with Nugsby, Mapp, Taylor, Smith or another defender and Ricketts in goal we can have nuff clean sheets.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

An option that I'm loking at is Nosworthy and mariappa in the centre of defence with Jermaine Taylor at defensive mid.Taylor looked really good at tha position in the New Zealand Match. Dane Richards an the right flank (depemding on how Humphrey looks), Demar philips at left flank and marlon King and Fuller (or Cumings) in the head the other midfield position goes to austin, Right back, Virgo, no one immediately claims left back

Comment

Glad to see you Rico. Hope you and family doing fine. That is a good option. The only thing I would tell you to consider is using Ryan Johnson as the Offensive mid.

I have been watching Toronto games and while he is playing as a forward he hold up the ball damn well(his current midfield in Toronto is ruck). He doesn't give it away and make good passes and can pull shots from 23-30 yards out. Other than that it is not a bad idea, and I like it very much.

Comment

Mi read one article dat seh Bibi looking at International duty...

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
              An option that I'm loking at is Nosworthy and mariappa in the centre of defence with Jermaine Taylor at defensive mid.Taylor looked really good at tha position in the New Zealand Match. Dane Richards an the right flank (depemding on how Humphrey looks), Demar philips at left flank and marlon King and Fuller (or Cumings) in the head the other midfield position goes to austin, Right back, Virgo, no one immediately claims left back
              Rico, good seeing you posting again.
              "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Glad to see you Rico. Hope you and family doing fine. That is a good option. The only thing I would tell you to consider is using Ryan Johnson as the Offensive mid.

I have been watching Toronto games and while he is playing as a forward he hold up the ball damn well(his current midfield in Toronto is ruck). He doesn't give it away and make good passes and can pull shots from 23-30 yards out. Other than that it is not a bad idea, and I like it very much.
                Sas, with the likes of King, Fuller, Shelton, Johnson, and Cummings we have a great pool of forwards to choose from that should all contribute to goals. I would suspect that Tappa will mix and match them strategically to counter our opponents strengths and to exploit their weakness.

Comment

a so mi see it yah now too. Mi like the mix

Comment

Working...
                  X