RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news for Liverpool fans, managers job...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool was fi mi side in Teacha Barnes days, yuh ago need quality playahs kah from dem time di playahs ah slowly but surely a regress. Pay to much fi playahs wid no quality. Who ah you choice fi manager??

Comment

myYout ... the best person for the job is Daglish. I hope the owners realize that and return King Kenny to the throne.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Robbie Fowler is another LEGEND that could take them back to the top.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
          Liverpool was fi mi side in Teacha Barnes days, yuh ago need quality playahs kah from dem time di playahs ah slowly but surely a regress. Pay to much fi playahs wid no quality. Who ah you choice fi manager??
          myYout - have you been living under a stone? How can you ask X who him choice is fi manager? LOL!!! My bredrin X woulda mek Rafa President of the Werl if you leave it up to him...all Obama woulda haffi lef white house fi Rafa. LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Robbie Fowler is another LEGEND that could take them back to the top.
            Not a bad option. Such talent from within the club .. why chase Rodgers and MArtinez?
            Last edited by Lazie; May 29, 2012, 12:13 PM.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok!!

Comment

Me a watch and a tek note how all now John Barnes name nuh call yet. Him have him license from how lang. Anyway, Loserfool nuh want any "negro" inna dem team much less top management, so what can you expect.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me a watch and a tek note how all now John Barnes name nuh call yet. Him have him license from how lang. Anyway, Loserfool nuh want any "negro" inna dem team much less top management, so what can you expect.
                  .. they couldn't do that with Suarez as their star player.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Not a bad option. Such talent from within the club .. why chase Fraser and MArtinez?
                    Are you sure your and Jangle's real names aren't Hilareous and Hilarity?? and have lost your way to the cricket forum... unuh suh funny even laughing would be disrespectful...

and I do believe you mean "chase after"... but anyway unuh suh imprecise in the words of the great HL..." why the 'ell do I bother" ...
                    Peter R

Comment

Comment

It's good to laugh at yourself... unuh full a advice fi L'pool.... who is advising Fergie?? or are you guys just the court jesters? him goin need more help next season... jus my likkle piece ah advice fi your club
                        Peter R

Comment

Yuh brite and facety!!! How dare yuh put Loserfool and Fergie inna di same sentence!!!! The Empire and fi yuh likkle club is no comparison a bettah yuh compare fi yuh likkle club wid the chinese side Leyton Orient.

Comment

Yuh brite and facety!!! How dare yuh put Loserfool and Fergie inna di same sentence!!!! The Empire and fi yuh likkle club is no comparison a bettah yuh compare fi yuh likkle club wid the chinese side Leyton Orient.
                            I totally agree with you..."Fergie" should never be mentioned! at all! LOL and FYI min I report you to the FA ... for misrepresenting an English team's ethnicity / nationality ... LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X