Honesty is the best Policy

• Honesty is the best Policy

<Ashley Cole said: “They say the Germans don’t lose on penalties? They do now! We never gave up even though we should have probably lost the game.” >

<Bayern manager Jupp Heynkes did not take issue with Chelsea’s tactics – calling for Di Matteo to be given the Chelsea job on a permanent basis – but described their win as “lucky”.>

<Drogba claimed the triumph was decreed by a higher being. He said: “I believe a lot in destiny. It was written a long time ago that we would win but we did not know it and we had to believe. God is wonderful. It was the most important goal I have scored>

I don't blame him.. hope him guh Church di next day..

<In a 20-second video released by Paramount Pictures, Admiral General Aladeen (The Dictator), wishes Roman Abramovich and Chelsea 'good luck in their upcoming invasion of Munich'.>

Better to be lucky than good..

So endeth the Lesson.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    <Ashley Cole said: “They say the Germans don’t lose on penalties? They do now! We never gave up even though we should have probably lost the game.” >

<Bayern manager Jupp Heynkes did not take issue with Chelsea’s tactics – calling for Di Matteo to be given the Chelsea job on a permanent basis – but described their win as “lucky”.>

<Drogba claimed the triumph was decreed by a higher being. He said: “I believe a lot in destiny. It was written a long time ago that we would win but we did not know it and we had to believe. God is wonderful. It was the most important goal I have scored>

I don't blame him.. hope him guh Church di next day..

<In a 20-second video released by Paramount Pictures, Admiral General Aladeen (The Dictator), wishes Roman Abramovich and Chelsea 'good luck in their upcoming invasion of Munich'.>

Better to be lucky than good..

So endeth the Lesson.

Jesus had 12 disciples and thousands followers, but when the Jews and Romans who outnumbered them all said - "Crucify him!!!" - so it was done. Just because the average man, pundit or player is misguided, doesn't mean the sensible among us have to follow them. So starteth the lesson.

man draw fi Jesus...

rath.. yuh really tormented..

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        man draw fi Jesus...

rath.. yuh really tormented..

LOL!!! Is true you need all the help you can get, plus who start chat 'bout church firs?