R.I.P. Fergie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Fergie

well fergie did say that man city would never win the premier league in his lifetime. So in response to city winning Tevez says rip fergie bcuz that technically means he is dead lol

Delayed reaction huh??? Alzheimer's is a bitch.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This was a comment to the Evra story which is brand new...yeah b!tch ass Evra who can't take his beaten like a man...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        This was a comment to the Evra story which is brand new...yeah b!tch ass Evra who can't take his beaten like a man...
        B!tch ass Evra!? No, not Evra? Really? Wow! Could have fooled me!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What Evra story?
          Peter R

Comment

Is it Fergie looking to replace him?
            Peter R

Comment

Evra criticises Tevez

Patrice Evra has criticised former Manchester United team-mate Carlos Tevez for displaying an "RIP Fergie" banner during Manchester City's title celebrations.

Associated
              Carlos Tevez has refused to apologise for the banner
              • Tevez jibe mars title parade
              • Tevez in new swipe at Fergie

City have issued a statement apologising for the "tasteless material", saying Tevez made a "significant error of judgement" in brandishing the banner. The striker, though, did not follow his club's lead and said: "It seems like Ferguson is the president of England. When he speaks badly about a player, nobody says he has to apologise but when someone comes out with a joke, you have to say sorry. I don't say sorry."

Evra, who had a close friendship with Tevez during his time at Old Trafford, has now hit out at the Argentine and suggested he has now lost the respect of the United players.

"I was very surprised by Tevez's attitude against Sir Alex Ferguson," he was quoted as saying in the Daily Mail. "I'm not sure how the manager feels about it but I'm sure he won't be impressed.

"It's disrespectful. Tevez spent two years at this club and was treated extremely well by the manager so I don't really understand his reaction or the truth about the situation."

He added: "Tevez is an adult, he plays for another club and is responsible for his own actions.

"It's a shame because he was always respected at Manchester United and remained in contact with some of the players, but I have no idea what will happen now."

Comment

What will happen now IMO is absolutely nothing... so patrice can now go to bed and not lose any sleep over this... like him nuh have woman or pickney fi guh look afta ? LOL him on de French team fi Euro?? if so him fi guh practice being a defender...

I wonder what he has to say about Fergie now after reading this?

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/fo...05-23-1.459923
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  What will happen now IMO is absolutely nothing... so patrice can now go to bed and not lose any sleep over this... like him nuh have woman or pickney fi guh look afta ? LOL him on de French team fi Euro?? if so him fi guh practice being a defender...

I wonder what he has to say about Fergie now after reading this?

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/fo...05-23-1.459923

Why does everyone think Evra needs to worry if Baines is signed? You do realize that Evra is one of those players that played most games last season? You do realize that Fabio is being sent on loan? Leftback is the only position there isn't enough depth.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Whatever man... all i can say is "Berbatov" ... LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

Berbatov - This guy would do well for self and my GUNNERS!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Whatever man... all i can say is "Berbatov" ... LOL
                        Why laugh? Berbatov have more EPL titles than Liverpool. Plus ... he won a World Club winners' medal. Fergie has determined that he slows down the play ... fine .. sell him. But a supporter of a team that finished almost 40 points behind ...shouldn't be laughing at anybody ... not even Wolves.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ask Lazie if he's available... Fergie had him warming bench all season
                          Peter R

Comment

Ask Lazie if he's available... Fergie had him warming bench all season
                            Yes he is available. As a MU fan I disagreed with Fergie not using him more since he has a better strike rate than Welbeck and Hernandez. But .... seeing that the boss nuh waan use him ... cash in pon him den.

Comment

I am not laughing at Berbatov... he is a good striker... what is amusing that anyone would think that Fergie wouldn't sacrifice his first born to win a title...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X