Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little USA v. Jamaica history...

USA-Jamaica:
    • The United States has never lost to Jamaica, collecting a 10-0-8 record dating back to 1988
    • On U.S. soil, the record stands at 8-0-3
    • Interestingly, the teams have drawn six times out of the eight meetings in World Cup qualifying. The U.S. has won two and tied two in home qualifying encounters
    • One of the most famous victories in World Cup qualifying history for the United States came Oct. 7, 2001, when two goals from Joe-Max Moore would lead the U.S. to a 2-1 win that, combined with an unlikely series of results, booked the USA’s ticket to the 2002 FIFA World Cup
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Additionally...

CHICAGO (May 21, 2012) – With nearly 32,000 tickets already sold, the match against Scotland on May 26 at EverBank Field in Jacksonville will set the attendance record for a U.S. Men’s National Team international friendly in the state of Florida.

HL

Comment

Di refs always on di side of di yanks as well, kina strange why dat is always so.

Comment

C'mon now myYout...why yuh say a ting like dat?

HL

Comment

They lost in the 1998 World Cup Qualifying game in DC...

1-0

Comment

Hey HL do you have a copy of the USA/El Salvadore Olympic qualifier. Can't seem to locate it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

The US let it slip away in the final seconds Rudi. I am positive your heart was broken as mine was.....

I cannot forget Freddy Adu almost sobbing at the end of the game

My wish is that El Salvador don't embarass CONCACAF. The US is much better suited for the big stage you will agree.

HL

Comment

Working...
              X