Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitees for next training camp

Reggae Boyz Braco Training Camp 2

The National Senior Men’s team, the Reggae Boyz return to training on Monday, May 21 and will continue into training until the next international game against 52 ranked Panama.

This game will be played at the National Stadium on Sunday, May 27 at 6pm.

The training camp will be held at the Braco Village resort and Spa in Trelawny.

In addition please note that Je Vaoughn Watson; Demar Phillips: Donovan Ricketts: Ryan Johnson and Rodolph Austin are expected to be available for the away game to Panama on June 1 which is a FIFA date.

PLAYERS FOR TRAINING CAMP MAY 21-25, 2012
    1. JACOMENA BARRETT
    2. DAMION HYATT
    3. ROSARIO HARRIOTT
    4. XAVIAN VIRGO
    5. NYRON NOSWORTHY
    6. DAMION STEWART
    7. ADRIAN MARIAPPA
    8. CLAUD DAVIS
    9. NATHAN SMITH
    10. TROY SMITH
    11. ROHAN REID
    12. EWAN GRANDISON
    13. JOEL SENIOR
    14. ERROL STEVENS
    15. KEAMMAR DALEY
    16. LUTON SHELTON
    17. RENAE LLOYD
    18. JEREMIE LYNCH
    19. RICARDO FULLER
    20. LANCE LAING
    PLAYERS JOINING THE CAMP ON MAY 24
    1. MARLON KING
    2. CHRIS HUMPHREY
    3. DANE RICHARDS
    4. DWAYNE MILLER

please speculate on the starting 11...

The 'Best 11' please...

Comment

that is different form the "11 best"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

might very well be..

Comment

*****KING- Richards ...Must Start
          ***** Daley In Midfield.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your side guaranteed to get at least 15 goals inna them net.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Clarify yuh self wicked man , a see yuh a wish Avan Grant on us , my side being whom ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your team of :

*****KING- Richards ...Must Start
                ***** Daley In Midfield.

What? Yuh nuh rate AG? The man carry Chel$ki to CL finals. I think he would be an excellent fit for your likkle side.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh want the 6-53 goal ratio, to increase I see.Yuh trying to set a record , it set already fuller can retire with it.

Comment

mi start get excited yah now. Only Cummings, Jermaine Taylor and Mattocks get left outa the thing right now.

I hope Cummings get back on the field this week. Mattocks getting a few games now that he is back, hope he start hitting the net and I expect Taylor to be in.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Question: Jamaica says they are trying to play a possession/passing game while utilizing their speed. Could someone tell me who amongst the players mentioned could be termed a good passer of the ball?

Comment

We had a decent passing game in the Gold Cup so some can do it but the fact is most want to be hero and decide to take 3 touches even when there is no need.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Until the US decided to rush and close down the space then the square passes in our own half was exposed for what it was. Again I ask who on this side that everybodyis so excited about could be called a good passer of the ball?

Comment

Rudy not because the US intercept the passes mean't it wasn't a good passing side. What we should have done was adjusted accordingly but we never did.

We don't have any exellent passer but that don't mean we can't play a passing game.

Comment

Tappa, Fuller, King, Daley, JJ.. figure at least one of di UB40 dem..

Comment

Working...
                              X