No announcement yet.

The KD backlash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, X, Peter, Liverpool have to be brave and give the job to Roberto Martinez. What Liverpool needs is a hungry young manager who have the right philosophy. I think Martinez would do a great job there. Time to move forward and forget about Rafa.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Paul, X, Peter, Liverpool have to be brave and give the job to Roberto Martinez. What Liverpool needs is a hungry young manager who have the right philosophy. I think Martinez would do a great job there. Time to move forward and forget about Rafa.
      I agree that Rafa is not the man, but tell me this, what if Martinez fails? Do you realize that FSG would be in deep do-do? To my way of thinking, failure is not an option and right now, getting into the top 4 (not winning silverware) is far more important than anything else. I would rather have someone who has won league titles and who knows how to rebuild a program driving the bus...which is why I opt for Rijkaard.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yes Dunny give it to Martinez , this would show everyone how serious they are in getting back to the Top 4, his CV reads, avoiding the drop, avoiding the drop.

Why would FSG go for a CV with

La Liga -2
        FA cup -1
        Community Shield -1
        Italian Super Cup -1
        CL -1
        Eurropa Cup-1
        Fifa Club World Cup -1

Why when they want a Top 4 finish ?

Rafa isnt the man because his shadow is too large and he bitches like any other manager.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Yes Dunny give it to Martinez , this would show everyone how serious they are in getting back to the Top 4, his CV reads, avoiding the drop, avoiding the drop.

Why would FSG go for a CV with

La Liga -2
          FA cup -1
          Community Shield -1
          Italian Super Cup -1
          CL -1
          Eurropa Cup-1
          Fifa Club World Cup -1

Why when they want a Top 4 finish ?

Rafa isnt the man because his shadow is too large and he bitches like any other manager.
          X, the guy has done a really good job at Wigan when you look at the budget he has to work with and also inferior players than what he would be working with at Liverpool the guy is got a calmness and a belief about him and he plays football the way it should be played. So i wouldn't take much notice of his CV. Thats the problem with these big English clubs they are not brave enough to put their faith in a young manager.Barcelona is probably the biggest club in the world and gave a job to Guardiola when he never managed before now Guardiola is gone who do they give the job to? Tito Vilanova what CV has he got, Rafa has had his day and i dont think the club has the money to keep Rafa happy anyway. Time to give Martinez a go he might just be the next great manager.

Comment

I think you guys should be a bit realistic. Europa league next year might be within reach of Liverpool.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              I think you guys should be a bit realistic. Europa league next year might be within reach of Liverpool.
              Well - when you see that Chelsea finished sixth, that's certainly going to be a dog fight as well. The truth is that the teams in the top 10 can all vie for top 6. Liverpool finishing in 8th will have a mountain to climb to finish in the top 4, agree on that, but we have to give ourselves a chance and to get there, we have to get a winning manager. Now is not the time to go with an unproven entity in my opinion.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yow Dunny, weh yuh nuh leave the man dem alone and mek Xcuse go sign Rafa. I tell you, I would be more wary of Martinez at the helm of Loserfool than if Rafa or Capello. Those two know only one way of coaching and using tactics that it would be easier for the Empire to play them than if Martinez was in charge, telling his players to play without fear.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Yow Dunny, weh yuh nuh leave the man dem alone and mek Xcuse go sign Rafa. I tell you, I would be more wary of Martinez at the helm of Loserfool than if Rafa or Capello. Those two know only one way of coaching and using tactics that it would be easier for the Empire to play them than if Martinez was in charge, telling his players to play without fear.
                  You seeit!!, me nah seh notten more mek dem draw fi Rafa or Capello that would be the end of the once great club. Bankruptcy!!

Comment

there is always the oil man or sheik to the rescue. Just make sure you don't end up with Chicken man dem. LOL
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      there is always the oil man or sheik to the rescue. Just make sure you don't end up with Chicken man dem. LOL
                      The joke is that we had the oil man dem lined up. The club's woes can be squarely laid at the feet of Rick Parry and former owner David Moores who had Dubai Investment Capital ready to sign and then pulled out at the last minute for Hicks and Gillette. That has to go down in history as one of the most major screwups in football business. We could have had Yaya Toure, Messi, Dani Alves, Ronaldinho... but instead we got Jay Spearing, Stewart Downing and Jordan Henderson.

Comment

Working...
                      X