Go As Group To USA vs. Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go As Group To USA vs. Jamaica?

Will we buy tickets as a group to the USA vs. Jamaica game in Columbus?

I think we should.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I agree.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If I go to Columbus, I will be staying in Springfield Ohio, about 40 miles west, halfway to Dayton. I am familiar with that area.

Columbus has one of the best zoos in the USA.

The U.S. Air Force Museum in Dayton is an absolute must-see attraction. It's also free.

If you want to teach your children where their milk and ice cream comes from, visit Young's Dairy Farm which is about 10 miles south of Springfield.
        Young's also has batting cages, mini golf, a farm animal petting zoo, and about 50 flavors of world-class ice cream. Young's is very popular with the locals.

Comment

Good info!
          Thanks.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Agree, we can go as a group. Require that people give you the money in advance via paypal etc, before purchasing the tickets.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sorry guys, the date doesn't work for me although I will be up north early September... BUT I am sending HL to represent me... LOL
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                If I go to Columbus, I will be staying in Springfield Ohio, about 40 miles west, halfway to Dayton. I am familiar with that area.

Columbus has one of the best zoos in the USA.
                At least Jangle will be comfortable
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Still on the No-Fly list huh??? Do like Beenie and make a public apology for supporting Sewerez and you'll see how fast you get off that list.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not as comfortable as you my hairy friend:

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Not as comfortable as you my hairy friend:

LOL!!! That was in my skinny days.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If anyone is interested in some golf, there is a very good public golf course, Reid Park North, just up the road from the hotel where I plan to stay.

Comment

Hertha Berlin Appeal For Replay Rejected

http://www.dfb.de/index.php?id=511739&tx_dfbnews_pi1[showUid]=33648&tx_dfbnews_pi4[cat]=145

The German FA (DFB) has rejected Hertha Berlin's appeal for a replay of the second leg of the Bundesliga relegation match against Fortuna Dusseldorf.

The match at Dusseldorf was cut short by about two minutes after Dusseldorf fans invaded the field. When the game was ended, the score was tied 2-2 and Fortuna Dusseldorf led the aggregate 4-3.

Hertha Berlin, with 10 men, scored in the 85th minute to tie the game at 2-2. Had they been able to score another goal, they would have won the series on away goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                            http://www.dfb.de/index.php?id=511739&tx_dfbnews_pi1[showUid]=33648&tx_dfbnews_pi4[cat]=145

The German FA (DFB) has rejected Hertha Berlin's appeal for a replay of the second leg of the Bundesliga relegation match against Fortuna Dusseldorf.

The match at Dusseldorf was cut short by about two minutes after Dusseldorf fans invaded the field. When the game was ended, the score was tied 2-2 and Fortuna Dusseldorf led the aggregate 4-3.

Hertha Berlin, with 10 men, scored in the 85th minute to tie the game at 2-2. Had they been able to score another goal, they would have won the series on away goals.
                            Madness. Replay the last 2 minutes? How about that instead?

Comment

far from it... I will be flying but just to other parts of the globe (well just before that)... AND if I WERE to apologise about Suarez (get the spelling right!) which I am not about to do, who would I apologise to?? certainly no one from Manuria...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X