No announcement yet.

Chelsea!! The Gods were with them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah man.. suh wi fluffy wid di argument !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      yuh lucky to give Bayern and Barca 100 shots in total and walk wheh wid ongly 4 goal innah yuh netback..

memba mi tole yuh..
      The way I see it, Barca and Bayern had 100 shots to score and didn't, and instead of saying "we failed to execute" you are saying "the other team is lucky" - make your own luck rasta. Next time, put the rahtid ball ina di odda team net and stop give excuse.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        as a barca fan ... mi haffi agree .... if you get 10 chances and don't score and they get one and score. the blame has to lie with execution and the conversion rate of chances to goals.
        Lawd jesu...mi a go ah docta one time...me an' Gamma agree!!! I knew you had it in you. Now...about that Suarez thing... LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yeah yuh lucky dat dem nevah execute...

simple.. why every commentator unnastan dat and yuh struggling ?

When di firing squad leggo shot and yuh nuh dead.. yuh nuh tenk yuh lucky stars dat dem fail to execute ??

No struggle. Me jus' have a brain ina fi mi head and use it instead of meking eejiat man like Gary Neville tell me how fi t'ink. If the firing squad shoots at me and miss, and I stand up there and let them pipe shots into my chest next time then I am a fool who did not take his chance. But if I pick up a gun and shoot them back, felling them in the process, am I lucky? Nope. I simply executed better than they did. Simple. Tek unu licks and give Chelsea credit. You can't have a performance like theirs over the quarters, semis and finals and dismiss the accomplishment as luck. Of the teams they were up against, they did what they had to do to win. Their opponents didn't.

Comment

mi nuh haffi give nuhbaddy excuse..

Mi seh Chelsea lucky nuh $#$%.. wheh di argument about ?

ah wheh di.. ?

Comment

oh ?

Why can't I.. what yuh saying ? Chelsea strategy involved allowing rampant assaults on their goal in the aims of getting the opponents legs tired ?

lol ! woiee !

Wheh mi ah give Chelsea credit fah ?

I am a fan of the beautiful game.. I give credit where it is due.. mi nuh support b1tch ball.. dat a fi yuh..

Comment

mi nuh haffi give nuhbaddy excuse..

Mi seh Chelsea lucky nuh $#$%.. wheh di argument about ?

ah wheh di.. ?
                If Chelsea is lucky...what are Barca and Bayern? Unlucky? LOL!!! If me get 100 chance to score and cyan do it, sounds to me like I should worry about my own performance, not the other man's so called "luck"!! Stop mek excuse and go practice your penalty taking.

Comment

Mi nevah si Messi miss a penalty innah di season until dat one..

Somehow I don't think him problem was practice.. the assumption is that nobody is perfect..

Mi hear seh Robben not bad neiddah..

Luck did deh pon Chelsea side..

Once again.. why di argument ? Ah nuh nutting.. better to be lucky than good..

Comment

Mi nevah si Messi miss a penalty innah di season until dat one..

Somehow I don't think him problem was practice.. the assumption is that nobody is perfect..

Mi hear seh Robben not bad neiddah..

Luck did deh pon Chelsea side..

Once again.. why di argument ? Ah nuh nutting.. better to be lucky than good..

No argument, just educating one of my misguided forumite-dem. Luck is over-rated. Whether Messi would miss one thousand times before or not is irrelevant, he missed when it counted which comes down to him not executing when it counted. Same with Robben. No luck in that...just poor execution in the moment. And for all we know, it could be because of something Cech did to throw them off. Think about that.

Comment

Better to be lucky than good...

Study dat..

Comment

Working...
                      X