Chelsea!! The Gods were with them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea!! The Gods were with them

the entire season... not suggesting it was luck! as you could see the momentum switch after the equalising goal... well done andcongrats to the team!!
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    the entire season... not suggesting it was luck! as you could see the momentum switch after the equalising goal... well done andcongrats to the team!!
    Some things are just meant to be iyah.

Comment

Yuh mean the Demons....

nutting godly about this abomination on the face of football...

Comment

I am suggesting it was luck...

Cannot be many teams that survive 2 penalties in regulation time from players like Messi and Robben...

Somebody count how many times Chelsea woodwork get lick between Barca and Bayern.. I lost count..

Comment

The Chelsea owners would be silly to get rid of DiMatteo.

He single-handedly turned the team around.

"That's all I have to say about that"
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Chelsea fans are happy ! the result is all that matters!
            Peter R

Comment

Tottenham ho Tottenham poor ole Harry, enjoy the Europa League!!

Comment

and so.... ?

I am a fan of football.. not a fan of Chelsea....

They did the game an injustice..

Comment

... be that as it may at the end of the day their name is etched on the Cup... as they say, by hook or by crook..LOL
                  Peter R

Comment

Sound like yuh ah Suarez fan...

Comment

Por supuesto ne... es decir, amigo
                      Peter R

Comment

I thought Chelsea played masterful football. Clearly in terms of 'attacking football' Bracelona and Bayern Munich were better attacking aggregations.

The task Chelsea had was to solve the problem posed by those teams. Clearly those responsible for defining Chelsea's mission, creating the blue print to ensure that 'mission success' did a masterful job.

It would appear that those fans who did not/(still do not ?) appreciate the magnitude of the task faced by Chelsea and the brilliance of the execution are missing out on appreciation of aims of TEAMs.

What a bore the game would be if all matches were only about 'attack'!

Those matches were great theatre. ...tremendously absorbing.

Great victories for Chelsea!!!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tap chat sh1t...

Nothing masterful about realizing you are an inferior team and desperately hanging on through wave after wave of attack and rely upon the opponent to come down with a bout of poor finishing..

Nothing masterful about b1tch ball...

Comment

The onus is on the "attacking" team to score... obviously Chelsea would be writing their quick demise to try to match either Barca or Bayern toe to toe (so to speak), so, rope a dope mi seh!

Robben dash it weh with the missed penalty in regulation time... such are the vagaries of the game, and this is what a team like Chelsea in its current iteration hopes for and depends on... as I said, it ain't pretty but it is effective.
                            Peter R

Comment

effective ???

lol !

so is winning the lotto for that matter...

Comment

Working...
                              X