No announcement yet.

Fuller and role going forward!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which forwod wi hab currently bettah dan Boo??

Comment

No point in debating , stick wid yuh 6-53.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ok!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Right now Richards is not n form.
          He scored on the very same day you made this post.
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            I am seriously asking , you think i have reason to be 6-53 goal ratio , I preached it from his 1st campaign , his goal ratio sucks, it will only get worse.

Seriously asking and if , i am wrong why, stop chatting faught gimmie some stats.Like the 6 im score gainst...kissteeth.
            A few years back some one ran some numbers showing that although Fuller wasn't scoring for us he had a hand in more than 60 % of the goals scored when he played. Statistics in a vacuum doesn't mean very much. A man can score a trailer load of goals against inferior opposition, but gets stymied against top flight teams. Additionally, a player can draw massive attention from the opposing team leaving their strike partner with space to roam.

The two best we have right now is King and Fuller. it doesn't mean we start both..but one has to start.

Comment

Working...
            X