Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh nuh. lucid at all like Fulla...lata
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Every one of our forwards are club balla and none has set the league that they play in on fire.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thats what you have come to in justifying Fullers starting position , how much Dunny say 6 goals in 53 matches ?....Boss ?????????

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The fact is scoring is not our problem. We score against any team in this region. We need defense to stand up strong, strong. Ricketts deh back on form. Did you see the save he made last week from Robbie Keane, Donovan and Becks, all in one.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is ????????...it is your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Every one of our forwards are club balla and none has set the league that they play in on fire.
              I disagree Marlon King was one of the tops in the Championship, Cummings a few years ago was in MLS, Fuller has done it for Stoke until recently, Shelton has done in Scandinavia.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                You guys ever wonder why our best striker over the past 5 to 10 years who some believe is still a threat has never gotten us past the 1st round?..Fuller has the worst goal scoring record as our forward and that includes minnows like berrmuda and Guyana ,if yuh. hoping im nuhh hug up Di ball because he is given clear instructions not to ! then mi must ask are you lucid?....do you think he was given instructions not to in the past?
                X you have been on an anti-Fuller campaign for the longest while. Did the man do something to you? Right now King and Fuller are a cut above our other strikers (with Ryan Johnson rising fast) and play against better competition week in and week out. Throw all the stats and crap out that you want it wont change the fact that King and Fuller are a class above the rest of our strikers.

Comment

I am seriously asking , you think i have reason to be 6-53 goal ratio , I preached it from his 1st campaign , his goal ratio sucks, it will only get worse.

Seriously asking and if , i am wrong why, stop chatting faught gimmie some stats.Like the 6 im score gainst...kissteeth.

Comment

My prblem with Ruddy Austin is he gives the ball to the opponents so often that from USA, Mexico quality onward...not just a 'likle' liability but he is a tremendous liability!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

that is because he keeps holding onto the ball. He needs to pass it fast and to open players, no excess dribbing or twisting.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        My prblem with Ruddy Austin is he gives the ball to the opponents so often that from USA, Mexico quality onward...not just a 'likle' liability but he is a tremendous liability!
                        Rudy Austin should stick to what he does best, break up the play and play the simple pass. Once he does that he will be fine.

Comment

thanks sah, everybody wan't to be Pele when they play for the Reggae Boyz.

Comment

Boo an King ah di two forwards to lead inna di qualification campaign, mi jus kyaan si it no odah way.

Comment

Club ballah wah dat mean??

Comment

LOL...so yuh say di last 2 campaign,Boo deh pan a record run right now , 6-53 , to increase to 6 -60 ting tun up.

Comment

Working...
                                X