RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearts won the Scottish Cup 5-1 v. Hibs and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearts won the Scottish Cup 5-1 v. Hibs and...

West Ham is back in the EPL.

I am glad for West Ham. They played a very good game against Blackpool. Big Sam is also back where he belongs.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    West Ham is back in the EPL.

I am glad for West Ham. They played a very good game against Blackpool. Big Sam is also back where he belongs.
    "The stone neglected was needed to be the head cornerstone." Ironic that in the same season that Alladyce team wins promotion the team that discarded him gets demoted. Poetic justice I say.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
      "The stone neglected was needed to be the head cornerstone." Ironic that in the same season that Alladyce team wins promotion the team that discarded him gets demoted. Poetic justice I say.
      Big Sam wasn't discarded he left for a bigger job when he went to manage Newcastle.

Comment

he is talking about Blackburn.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lulu mut be finally in football heaven.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...that's an under-statement Assasin...
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Re: Hearts
              Saw the goals on Sky Sports report.

Congrats to Hearts.
              Congrats to Lulu and to you on your team's success.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X