Bibi Gardner released by Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him could go to Russia or China for a season
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not on Premiership wages...when last unnuh see Bibi play a game?

Comment

All him need is a good agent fi trick them. Did you see Lothar Mathais when he came to the Red Bulls
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What Bibi's did at Bolton was pretty amazing, I remember when he just got signed after the WC in 98 that was exciting, then his role in helping them jump to the EPL, I predicted that he would be a top ten player in the world, that did not come close to happening but I remover when Garth Crooks selected him on best of EPL team for a few weeks.

While on a business trip to Manchester and Leeds I rented a little Smart car and drove to the Bolton stadium just to see where Bibi's was playing, pretty nice stadium.

Bibi's has been a pioneer for our yard grown players and what a role model, he has played many positions, he has been injured so many times that I can"t even remember how many times and he has come back each time even when many including myself said him done now! I watched countless Bolton games because of Bibi and told many people I was a Bolton fan upon which they all looked at me and basically said What, who! The only time that didnT happen was when in Finland as their number one keeper Jussi Jaskelainen was Bolton's top keeper and thus many Finns were well aware of Bolton.

It is the end of a era and I hope Bibi has set up himself well so he can do what he wants to do going forward.

Comment

Good talk sah. Bibi is a good youth and looked out for his friends so I hope he can relas with his family and transition to a healthy life after football.

Comment

Working...
            X