RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like the ReggaeBoyz call ups so far BUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the ReggaeBoyz call ups so far BUT...

I'm not going to get too excited too early because I still need to see them do more. A lot of people here know the game and love the Boyz to death, but we've been disappointed for so long that it should take more to excite us. We need to have a balanced deep squad! I still want to see our beloved organization display that confidence, swagger and ambition and go after quality players like Junior Hoilett(Blackburn), Nathan Dyer and Sinclair(Swansea), Zavon Hines(West Ham), Danny Rose(Tottenham), Nigel Neita(Arsenal). These players along with Dane Richards, Omar Cummings, Marvin Morgan would be an excellent compliment to the players called up so far. Let's go Boyz, show your arrival on the World stage... NO FEAR! Just go get 'em!

Ah dat now, wi already hab a selection headache. Di more di merrier but selection become ah problem

Comment

No worry yourself we have fi cheer them on. I like the two new centerbacks. The quesiton is do we put Jermaine out on left or right and who play the other back? or do we use him as Tappa has been doing to shield the defense. Time now for us sure up the back and we have enough forwards to bore holes inna the net, we just want one creative player and a fit Ricketts. It would be good if we get a one or two more but mi think we good to go, a just the coaching team we want fi work them magic.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will be looking for two things. 1) Do the defenders in front of Ricketts look organized? 2) Will the midfielders make crisp passes instead of aimlessly kicking the ball down field.

Comment

Working...
        X