No announcement yet.

Karl,Gamma,Twan,OJ and all the Gunners massive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl, PLEASE do. It blight our beloved gunners with your "poised for takeoff" rhetoric! It is like an evil incantation for bad luck!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      Karl, PLEASE do. It blight our beloved gunners with your "poised for takeoff" rhetoric! It is like an evil incantation for bad luck!

...still - the facts show we have been knocking on the door these past several years!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Where are you finding a "top scorer" better than RVP?
        We do not need better. As good will do 'nicely'!

How many of RVP's goals did Song set up? That's the key - service.
        A few vital ones. ...and that is the point of getting those additional creative midfielders!!! Greater service to our 'strikers' + goalscorers themselves.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
          What happen when Cesc and Nasri left?????
          You didn't win the EPL title...again...

Comment

make him and Dunny gwaan. Some likkle weak defender mi see couldn't even stand up against me, mi woulda just push them down. No wonder Drogba can feed off Arsenal so.

Offense win games, Defense win Championship... You think if Vidic did around man you woulda lose this Championship??? You notice man city started to go down when them two center halves were out? When they came back they began to hold up things. You hear Bruce Arena said that LA not doing good because they lost their center half and the best Goalie in the league?

Wenger need to get two defender who have a heart like a lion and stop ramp. Arsenal score enough goal. They can't continue play see-saw with 3-2 and 4-3.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you need proven goal scorers .... if the chances created goes abegging the ripple effect from that is serious ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Keep on knocking but yuh can't come in...bigman ting now...likkle boys need not apply

Comment

Agreed.

...and as we have seen it has happenned to our GUNNERS over and over and over and over...

Comment

we have also seen they need a couple of seasons to gel ..... RVP is near the top of his game, who is the next one? walcott? chamberlin? gervinho? arteta? benayoun? chamakh? are any of these ready to gives us 20+ goals per season? podolski will need time to acclimatise ....

is the same nonsense with henry, get rid of him when there was no-one to replace him, now that rvp has fulfilled that role you are saying that he can go? HELL no!!!!

Comment

Tttteeeaaaaammmmm
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        >BRACING<

if that happens our status as a selling club will pretty much be cemented.

anyway, i don't see RVP NOT signing ... i just can't! mi nervous same way though

How much ££££s per week would you offer to retain his services & what length of contract would you offer?

Comment

I'm a Gunner as well and I too am fearful that he won't resign.

Comment

I am worried

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              make him and Dunny gwaan. Some likkle weak defender mi see couldn't even stand up against me, mi woulda just push them down. No wonder Drogba can feed off Arsenal so.

Offense win games, Defense win Championship... You think if Vidic did around man you woulda lose this Championship??? You notice man city started to go down when them two center halves were out? When they came back they began to hold up things. You hear Bruce Arena said that LA not doing good because they lost their center half and the best Goalie in the league?

Wenger need to get two defender who have a heart like a lion and stop ramp. Arsenal score enough goal. They can't continue play see-saw with 3-2 and 4-3.
                              True talk dat; As well as this........comment from another fan. ''Yeah, projecting all your bile and vitriol onto Chelsea is just a distraction technique and the Board love that. All the while the fans are preoccupied doing that, they're letting them get away with sucking the life out of the Club we love and care about. And why don't they care? Because to them, our beloved club represents nothing more than a great big fat red and white cash cow. And they're not going to stop milking it until something drastic happens so you lot who are fuming over tonight's proceedings had better get used to seeing several other clubs doing just the same over the coming seasons because nothing's going to change any time soon as far as I can see.

That's what makes me xxxx angry'' http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/bo...m?721,13307119

Comment

Working...
                              X