Karl,Gamma,Twan,OJ and all the Gunners massive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl,Gamma,Twan,OJ and all the Gunners massive

Brace yourself for a summer of discontent, i have a feeling Robin van Persie wont sign a new contract. He will either be sold or will leave on a free at the end of the season

>BRACING<

if that happens our status as a selling club will pretty much be cemented.

anyway, i don't see RVP NOT signing ... i just can't! mi nervous same way though

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      >BRACING<

if that happens our status as a selling club will pretty much be cemented.

anyway, i don't see RVP NOT signing ... i just can't! mi nervous same way though
      I personally think Arsenal will have to do something special to keep him. Either make a couple eye catching signing or offer him a huge pay rise and knowing how Arsenal works i fear the worst.

Comment

Unlike Nasri I won't call RVP a mercenary if he choses to leave the Gunners. Simple. We will still have Gunners ready to step up to the plate and still able Arsenal to finish in the top FOUR or lift the BPL trophy. What happen when Cesc and Nasri left?????
        It's even sweeter when the predicting pundits keep picking the Mighty Gunners to finish outside the top four every season .
        Last edited by Jamaica2099; May 17, 2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

...I think he will sign...BUT can he have another season like he had, based on his injury history....

IF he doesnt then sell him tek the 25m and buy a good striker. Now thats the million dollar question as to who to buy....

I was thinking if he left then push Podolski to the main striker and get Hazard to paly just off him...but Hazard looks like he heading to City..
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            ...I think he will sign...BUT can he have another season like he had, based on his injury history....

IF he doesnt then sell him tek the 25m and buy a good striker. Now thats the million dollar question as to who to buy....

I was thinking if he left then push Podolski to the main striker and get Hazard to paly just off him...but Hazard looks like he heading to City..
            You can buy Carroll...cheap!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              You can buy Carroll...cheap!!!
              Nuh want him..not even FREE !!
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                Nuh want him..not even FREE !!
                badmine!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Would Chelsea sell Torres?
                  ...that is the striker I would like at the GUNNERS.

...mmmmm? Torres (Chelsea), Cissie & Ba (Newcastle)? (Hope emoticon)
                  I would miss RVP but I think I would soon get over his loss!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Would Chelsea sell Torres?
                    ...that is the striker I would like at the GUNNERS.

...mmmmm? Torres (Chelsea), Cissie & Ba (Newcastle)? (Hope emoticon)
                    I would miss RVP but I think I would soon get over his loss!
                    He would cost more than 15,000,000 wouldn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      He would cost more than 15,000,000 wouldn't he?
                      Look at it from the positive side - He would cost less than 50 million and it is time we kick butt!

The facts are for the past few years - club vs club results analysed - GUNNERS are just 'a step away' from winning the league...we need the depth in midfield and upfront that allows for greater scoring.

I am convinced that our backline would hold its own if it was not under presure in just about all of our matches due to the vast number of scoring opportunities spurned in each match.

Needed 3 or 4 top scorers! ...and *2 more creative midfielders with goalscoring ability.

*Expect Jack Wilshire on his return to be an additional creative midfielder who scores 10+ goals per season.

Jack Wlishire and Arteta counted on to return better than they ever were and 2 others added.

At this time I see Ramsey as dunce - He has the technical skills minus goalscoring ability...but he keeps doing silly things with the ball.

2 wingers of the calibre of BoyU's Valencia and Spurs Lennon also needed.

1 goalkeeper of the quality of our current #1 Wojciech Szczesny
                      Last edited by Karl; May 17, 2012, 06:10 PM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Look at it from the positive side - He would cost less than 50 million and it is time we kick butt!

The facts are for the past few years - club vs club results analysed - GUNNERS are just 'a step away' from winning the league...we need the depth in midfield and upfront that allows for greater scoring.

I am convinced that our backline would hold its own if it was not under presure in just about all of our matches due to the vast number of scoring opportunities spurned in each match.

Needed 3 or 4 top scorers! ...and *2 more creative midfielders with goalscoring ability.

*Expect Jack Wilshire on his return to be an additional creative midfielder who scores 10+ goals per season.

Jack Wlishire and Arteta counted on to return better than they ever were and 2 others added.

At this time I see Ramsey as dunce - He has the technical skills minus goalscoring ability...but he keeps doing silly things with the ball.

You are right Karl, i do agree but it is madness that in 2012 a club like Arsenal have never paid more than 15,000,000 pounds for a player so i wouldn't hold my breath if i was you.

Comment

At this moment, Dunny: I live in H O P E!

Comment

At this moment, Dunny: I live in H O P E!
                            That makes 2 of us.

Comment

1 goalkeeper of the quality of our current #1 Wojciech Szczesny
                              Where are you finding a "top scorer" better than RVP? How many of RVP's goals did Song set up? That's the key - service.

Comment

Working...
                              X