X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Kenny Leaves Liverpool

Kenny Dalglish leaves Liverpool manager's post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18073446
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Kenny Dalglish leaves Liverpool manager's post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18073446

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Curses.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie your are a reptile? (I see those crocodile tears)

X, It says RAFA on the short-list...woo hoo!!! I think.... hmmmmm
      Peter R

Comment

they are not, i think he is genuinely disappointed dalglish is leaving.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          they are not, i think he is genuinely disappointed dalglish is leaving.
          I agree gamma, that likkle weasel too slippery to be an upstanding crocodile.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Them better get back Rafa because if them get a new manager who don't produce the KK faithful "in KK we trust" going to drag the management down.

This a turning point for liverpool, one way or another.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

from the Liverpoolfc.tv

Dalglish: It has been an honour

16th May 2012 - Latest News
              Kenny Dalglish today paid tribute to the supporters and staff of Liverpool Football Club after his second spell as manager came to an end.

Despite feeling a sense of disappointment at leaving his post, the Scotsman revealed the pride he has felt at leading the Club over the past 16 months - and thanked Fenway Sports Group for the way in which his departure has been handled.
              "It has been an honour and a privilege to have had the chance to come back to Liverpool Football Club as Manager," said Dalglish. "I greatly appreciate the work that Steve, Kevin, the players and all of the staff put in during my time and feel proud that we delivered the Club's first trophy in six years winning the Carling Cup and came close to a second trophy in the FA Cup Final. Of course I am disappointed with results in the league, but I would not have swapped the Carling Cup win for anything as I know how much it meant to our fans and the Club to be back winning trophies.
              "Whilst I am obviously disappointed to be leaving the football club, I can say that the matter has been handled by the owners and all concerned in an honourable, respectful and dignified way and reflects on the quality of the people involved and their continued desire to move the football club forward in the same way as when they arrived here.
              "I would like to thank all of the staff at the Club for their effort and loyalty. I said when first approached about coming back as Manager that I would always be of help if I can at any time and that offer remains the same.
              "Finally, I want to put on record my heartfelt gratitude to Liverpool's fans, who have always given me and the Club their unwavering support. Without them neither the Club nor I would have achieved anything."
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Them better get back Rafa because if them get a new manager who don't produce the KK faithful "in KK we trust" going to drag the management down.

This a turning point for liverpool, one way or another.
                Very true - it is indeed an inflection point (can you say Leeds anyone?) But the next manager should be a young manager like Rijkaard who knows how to develop young talent. Rijkaard gets my vote, but he is supposedly not being considered (or maybe doesn't want the job). I just hope for their sake that the owners go to a non-English manager. I don't believe an Englishman has ever won the Prem, in fact, the last one was probably the youth who managed Leeds in the late 80's.

Comment

"I would like to thank all of the staff at the Club for their effort and loyalty. I said when first approached about coming back as Manager that I would always be of help if I can at any time and that offer remains the same."

Watch out for the third coming.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

but I would not have swapped the Carling Cup win for anything as I know how much it meant to our fans and the Club to be back winning trophies.

really kenny? not even a CL/FA cup or EPL title?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Oh well, guess the antics of di UreAbwoyan, KDs rabbid backing of him finally ketch-up wid K.D.
                      Guess the Americans see LPool image being dragged down, and K.Ds misjudgement and hostile reaction to the whole affair in the media, an pull trigger.
                      Morale of story; be careful who yuh quik fi defend and print t-shirts for.
                      RIP Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        but I would not have swapped the Carling Cup win for anything as I know how much it meant to our fans and the Club to be back winning trophies.

really kenny? not even a CL/FA cup or EPL title?

Exactly - he had his priorities wrong. First - trying to develop young English talent, madness. Secondly, trying to compete on all fronts. More madness. His priority had to be the league.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                          Oh well, guess the antics of di UreAbwoyan, KDs rabbid backing of him finally ketch-up wid K.D.
                          Guess the Americans see LPool image being dragged down, and K.Ds misjudgement and hostile reaction to the whole affair in the media, an pull trigger.
                          Morale of story; be careful who yuh quik fi defend and print t-shirts for.
                          RIP Kenny
                          I hope you are better skilled at other things than football analysis. Moral of the story: "don't give up your day job".

Comment

Bad move:

As much as I don't like Liverpool... Dalglish was a very good fit.

But let me keep out of other peoples' bizniz
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                              Bad move:

As much as I don't like Liverpool... Dalglish was a very good fit.

But let me keep out of other peoples' bizniz

Sure - worst record in our history of the top flight, 6 home wins out of 19, 120m pounds spent for 8th place, Everton above us, no UCL...just a terrific fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X