Bruce Arena regrets losing Ricketts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Arena regrets losing Ricketts

The Galaxy's defensive performances have dropped off dramatically since last season. While some have pointed to the loss of Gonzalez as an explanation, the backline overall has seen a dip in consistency. In 2011, Los Angeles' defense was best in MLS allowing only 28 goals. This season it has already conceded 15. After prying away the starting goalkeeping job from the Donovan Ricketts, who later went to the expansion Montreal Impact, Josh Saunders hasn't lived up to the expectations by making costly mistakes.

"We lost the best goalkeeper in the league in my opinion and a great center back," Arena says when talking about his defense.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bruce-a...0847--mls.html
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

haha. All who was talking bout Ricketts and his game and sayind Saunders is better.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Right!!

Comment

Working...
      X