Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suh x .... gunners looking up or down

on the kops?

we did promise to have a conversation on this, no?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

certain man a go run now. A who did promise to talk to you?

Big up to Arsene Wenger, Big coach everytime.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

di one X .... him must be busy wid di avengers deh now .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

or 'travelling' with Jangle...

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          on the kops?

we did promise to have a conversation on this, no?
          Gamma - while you are taking this time to gloat, I will build you up before I zap you back to reality. So be forewarned.

As you know, I am a huge fan of Wenger. For me, it was never in doubt that he would be in the top 4, although the team wobbled at the end. The problem the Gunners have is that their fans are basically stupid. They are hungry for silverware instead of being patient. Wenger is doing exactly what Liverpool (and other clubs need to do), and that is, run their clubs on a sound fiscal footing then worry about trophies.

The fact of the matter is though, that you're now in good shape to sign good players in the summer to build out your defense and midfield and so retain RVP (who rumour has it is being courted by the evil scum from the northwest). Signing Podolski is a great move and you might get some other big ballers like M'Vila, but you also have much dead weight you can get rid of: Squillaci, Bendtner, Vela and Almunia are all still on your books, so is Arshavin. Get rid of them and you free up funds. Plus, you have good youngsters in Oxlade-Chamberlaine and Wilshire who will be back after skipping the Olympics and the Euros...and of course your goalie is no slouch either. On top of all that, Spurs will probably lose key players like Modric and Bale, so much to be happy about...except...it won't be good enough.

The bottom line is that Arsenal cannot come close to matching the spending power of City, Chelsea or Manure. City and Chelsea will - along with Real Madrid - make huge moves in the transfer market and price the handful of ultra-world-class ballers out of reach. Your club is not run on the basis of amassing silver, so you and your other Gummer fans need to resign your self to these little "we're ahead of Liverpool" victories as you'll not win the league for a few years well. I submit you will be trophyless next season as well. Unfortunately, your spending power will not keep up and so, you'll have to go to that age old model of "making stars" (for other people to tief) not "buying stars". Your club's sense of pragmatism greatly outstrips your club's addiction to silverware. But feel no way, it is a life that everyone in the Prem save those with deep pockets or borrowing capacity have to life with.

So you've come a long way since that 8-2. And remember, as HUMILIATING as it was, it was nowhere near the HUMILIATION the manurians felt celebrating the title only to find out they didn't get it - what a boof!

Anyway, while I think there are many reasons for Arsenal to be optimistic about the future, the one wild card is the stupidity of the impatients amongsts fan base. Don't be among them...jes' resign yourself to "finishing above Liverpool" - which I submit won't happen if we change gears and get a new manager at Anfield.

YNWA.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

..on the touchy subject of "HUMILIATION" ...can you describe how it feels to be looking up at EVERTON, arse in the tables ?

Thanks.
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

i am waiting for the reality zap ... it in anedda post?

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                ..on the touchy subject of "HUMILIATION" ...can you describe how it feels to be looking up at EVERTON, arse in the tables ?

Thanks.
                You know Twan...you and me is friend, but that was a LOW BLOW. LOW. But 8-2...come man...me woulda rahda look pan Everton b-a-t-t-y all day long dan get 8-2 from dem bwoy deh!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  i am waiting for the reality zap ... it in anedda post?
                  Me know seh u not too brite The "reality zap" - your fans too chupid to understand your club's objectives...so no matter what unu du in the summer a) it won't be enough and b) your fans will get vex wid no silverware...ergo...back to the future for unu. I expect this level of "incomprehension" from Jangle, step up man...you don't want to be associated with that crowd!!

Comment

Comment

Jangle - stop goin' on wid foolishness and bring Gamma back!!! How did you do that?

Comment

Gamma

No comment , but we did win a trophy this season and almost another.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                        X