X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to see this man join the camp

Nosworthy.

and yes sir this is what we need.

"Fans should look for security from me. I am reliable. On the field I am a strong player, resolute and calm when I need to be, but I know how to rough it up also. I can play football. If I need to play it out of defence I can do that too, I am pretty much versatile," he outlined.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports2.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Not being facetious...but I did not know Guyana plays football. I thought they played cricket only.

In any case, I am looking for AT LEAST a 6-NIL win over Guyana by the BoyZ.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

them beat Trinidad.

They have been playing a few international games, they played one here in Atlanta a year ago.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

bermuda beat trinidad .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I remember going to watch Jamaica play Guyana back in the early days of Carl Brown in the Shell Caribbean Cup, i almost died laughing seeing one of their players playing in a white boots. Back then, football boots only came in black, unless you were a special player like Walter Boyd. This was even before Blacka days. At the time it was funny and we, the spectators, had arollicking laugh. Now as I write, it doesn't seem so funny. Maybe that player was just way ahead of his time.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...who win...?

HL

Comment

Jamaica. At that time, it was in the news that a loaf of bread in Guyana cost $100. We, Jamaicans, were shocked and amused at that bit of info.........hindsight is a b!tch....
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I remember that era.

I ax because in those days, Jamaica was the beat'n stick for Trinidad, Cuba, Guadeloupe....

Yeah hindsight is a bouche!

HL

Comment

yet we act like we nuh improve.

Remember going to some game and it was like 10 a we inna bleachers to rhatid. Santos invitational team could get more supporter inna stadium than the Jamaican national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    yet we act like we nuh improve.

Remember going to some game and it was like 10 a we inna bleachers to rhatid. Santos invitational team could get more supporter inna stadium than the Jamaican national team.
                    Yet...before that only Cuba had our ticket!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Nosworthy.

and yes sir this is what we need.

"Fans should look for security from me. I am reliable. On the field I am a strong player, resolute and calm when I need to be, but I know how to rough it up also. I can play football. If I need to play it out of defence I can do that too, I am pretty much versatile," he outlined.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports2.html
                      About time,look how long this youth a beg JFF fi a call. But it look like the JFF do not like to call Premier League players dem wait til him a play in a the championship.Dem lack ambition to raaaas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                        About time,look how long this youth a beg JFF fi a call. But it look like the JFF do not like to call Premier League players dem wait til him a play in a the championship.Dem lack ambition to raaaas!!
                        I haven't seen him play in a while, so I can't comment on recent performance, but when he was at Sunderland, he did not impress me. Hasn't he played for Jamaica already?
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think he got called up to the squad in 2007 for a game against Ghana but not sure if he played.

Comment

him neva good back then...cant see him being any better now...wussa now !

Pepe better than him right now !!
                            Last edited by Twan; May 14, 2012, 06:11 PM.
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

He was injured. I think he is currently better than our captain Shavar and any other centerback we currently have playing for our Reggae Boyz team. WE need someone to calm down the defense sometimes. We need someone who can head the ball consistently especially against the central American teams. Of note I see Jermaine Taylor getting regular minutes at left back/midfield, interchanging with Brad Jones. Might be a good spot for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X