RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption this; I dont know what to think when i see this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption this; I dont know what to think when i see this.

"Told you you couldn't have done it without me..."

" Leggo de damn Cup nuh"
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
      [Cup hides Mancini's left hand with a firm grip on Tevez's privates] Mancini:"Next time you pull a stunt like that Carlos, I'll rip them clear off!!!"
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mancini, "******** you negro!""

Tevez, "******** you twat!"
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Mancini, "******** you negro!""

Tevez, "******** you twat!"
          You are a trouble maker!! So tell the truth...you were celebrating in the 90+ minutes at the Etihad, don't it?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

still haven't seen anything yet. It's this morning I found out the score to our game. Who finished fourth? I'm still trying to catch up on my readings. This was also a big T&F weekend too.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

T&F?

Comment

T&F ?!

lol ! woiiee mi belly !

Comment

Friends! ...who gave each other the gift of the EPL Trophy!!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X