So, is it sweeter to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, is it sweeter to....

win a match comfortably by three or four goals, or let your fiercest rival think they've got it in the bag before suckerpunching them in the last few seconds of a game?

Anyway, congratulations to Man City. I know HL and Bricktop are deliriously happy.

Hi Lulu
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hi X.

Comment

Hi Lulu !

:-)

Comment

Hi Muadib.

Comment

Good to see you, Lulu!

Agree with you that the manner of the win must have broken BoyU and fans hearts! I enjoyed BoyU's loss!

...but then FORWARD GUNNERS!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LUUUUUUUUUUU! (As Courtney would say.)

How are you? Nice seeing you around.

Now get back to work before the boss sees ya!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I definitely like the suckerpunch... but I 'm sure some of those City fans (with weak hearts) would have liked some advance warning not to mention the devastating effect on the ManUrians...

btw nice to see another lady (besides MdmeX ) around here ....
                Peter R

Comment

man all a twang through him keyboard !..

lol ! woiee !

Comment

City fans (with weak hearts). I think you must have been watching me. PR, at 90 minutes I literally got on my knees and started to prey... .

Last night I slept in my City shirt to assure myself that this was not a dream....

This was not a pleasant trip:
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good one, HL!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        City fans (with weak hearts). I think you must have been watching me. PR, at 90 minutes I literally got on my knees and started to prey... .

Last night I slept in my City shirt to assure myself that this was not a dream....

This was not a pleasant trip:
                        I am glad to hear you prayed, because if you had lost, I would have beaten you and Brickie to death...so that little prayer may have just come in useful one way or another. In the end, it was quite a ride, but don't do that again!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What was precious were the pictures that TopBrick posted on the Man U fans at Sunderland.

I taped that game and rewind that part over and over...!!!

I cannot describe the feeling of satisfaction i got from seeing the faces of Sir Alex..and 'specially Rio Ferdinand.

HL

Comment

is lucky yuh lucky... is PRAY yuh supposed to pray at dem times deh...

:-)

Comment

indeed....prAy!!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X