Next round of the CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next round of the CL

Now that we are down to the last 8 who would you like to see play whom in the next round? The teams left are (listed in order of greatness):

Liverpool, Milan, Valencia, Bayern, Roma, PSV, Chelscum andManurenited

My preferred matchups:

Liverpool v. Valencia -- I want Rafa to go back to Spain and remind them of how good he is, it would be poetic justice for him to dismiss 2 spanish teams

Roma v. Bayern -- Two explosive teams that should be doing much better domestically

Chelski v. Manurenited -- a chance for Chelsea to prevent a Manure advance; they would have no one to blame but themselves if Manu win the CL

Milan v. PSV -- probably the two weakest performers remaining in the CL so far...a good test for Ron Koeman,a truemaestro of European football
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

RE: Next round of the CL

It would be pool vs Man U for me to let them know C.l league is our birthright and the prem is our play ground to tease.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My wish is at least one EPL team in the finals.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

To be the best you have to beat everybody else. Manu vs anybody. How the saying guh, "anyting tess DEAD!!"

Liverpool, Milan, Valencia, Bayern, Roma, PSV, Chelscum andManurenited

Anyway, my choice would be

Manu vs Milan (Revenge)

Chel s h i t vs cesspool. (A stinky affair)

Valencia vs Roma

Bayern vs PSV.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is wha suh? Unuh nuh satisfied with 2 defeats already? Unuh waan ManU, Roma waan Manu ... know wha ... pick a number. This time Manu will score in the last second.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As the great president seh...unuh pick a numba. The Empire vs anybody!!!! Don't worry bout our striker injuries, we have eleven strikers pon de field at all times. A mussi Van der Saar nuh score fe we yet, and Gary Neville soon bruk him ducks!!!! So nuh watch nutten!!!! The Treble is OURS!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well ... Jangle ... mi nuh know bout that Treble argument. Yuh nuh see the FA Cup is rigged in Chelsea's favor? Lets win the EPL first then we can talk bout treble.

Comment

EPL???? Cho me dun mek me speech already. if we go 9 points clear and are on the same number of matches played with Chelski, it's over. We can use the reserves play out the rest of the matches and concentrate on the FA and CL.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X