EPL most competitive league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPL most competitive league

this year at least... one cannot argue that this year's competition has been an intriguing one... so much so that on the final day seven of the ten matches had something riding on them, whether the league title, CL place and relegation avoidance... while the top two teams had almost twenty points clear on the third place (it could be called a two team league if that's the criterion) but the other battles that took place including the FA Cup and CL games made this one of the most memorable years in the time I have been following.

The fact that the title was not decided until extra-time added to an absorbing year of football.

To the numbers 1 an2 teams I'll say:

Congrats to ManCity, I hear Mancini is dropping the "n" for a "t" in his name... to Manciti LOL (my own rumour), if you are a fan, this year you would have needed nerves of steel and a strong heart to follow them. I hope that next year you can continue to achieve success...

Congrats to ManU who did what they had to do, although they messed up when it counted, but they are a team with a lot of determination and while I'm no fan of slur Aslick, he has taught these guys what it is to have a winning mentality...

Hope next year will be half as captivating.
    Peter R

Working...
X