Dane Richards of the Red Bulls. His play in the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane Richards of the Red Bulls. His play in the

attacking 3rd has become predictable, everybody expects him to run with the ball. He needs to use the passes more and use the burst of speed as an element of surprise. Everytime he got the ball a midfielder or CD came across to assist the left back.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yup. I think he has regressed since his breakout year. As you said, his play has become predictable and his crosses poor.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He had two break out seasons. Coach could also take a part of the blame, my tell him to run down the wing and cross. If he is smart he can pull the second defender over and then cross to a free player.

He usually do better as the season progress.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He's not consistent enough to be TOP-OF-THE-WORLD.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

definately not but you can give him a bly as wingers can afford to be inconsistent a little.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dane need to watch himself because we have a bunch of wingers chomping to take his place on the reggaeboyz.

Comment

Working...
            X