Manchester City OWES Everton FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester City OWES Everton FC

Mancini needs to send David Moyes an voucher for a free lap dance at any night club of his choice.

Everton breathe life into City's imminent championship.

Here's an idea bo-Jangle , Marin, PR and X-odus:

Next season as repayment, City should lose one to Everton. Considering that they have lost 5 this season. ............... ....
    Last edited by HL; May 9, 2012, 03:46 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

to think that David Moyes and Sir Alex are friends and he will be Sir Alex choice to replace him at Manu .
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They can have Dzeko on a free...

Comment

...that would be even a better deal. Give Dzeko to them yeah....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL even though a dzeko one touch help fi unplug New castle

I really dont like his first touch but to some extend the Manager has to use his strikers better....Arsenal Fan ...Cheering for Man united to lose...Neva did like favorites...Wanted Barcelona to lose too lol
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Mancini needs to send David Moyes an voucher for a free lap dance at any night club of his choice.

Everton breathe life into City's imminent championship.

Here's an idea bo-Jangle , Marin, PR and X-odus:

Next season as repayment, City should lose one to Everton. Considering that they have lost 5 this season. ............... ....
            Unu don' owe nobody nuttin' yet. Stop count chicken and mind yu egg dem before dem crack.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X