No announcement yet.

Messi at the centre of race storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was me, I would do it again... with some remorse maybe... but i'd do it again...i.e. what Suarez did... I do not think it is in my psyche to ever do what TH did... that to me is a greater degree and a genuine example "cheating" than what Suarez did. Him suppose fi show remorse!
    Peter R

Comment

and he did, unnuh bending ova backward fi suarez now but is unnuh right fi dat suh .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        And far more CLASS
        Ha ha ha ha...DWL!!!! Goes to show how much of a irony this is...big man tek a liad's "remorse" fi class to blouse and skirts!!!! As I said, all this shows is that TH14 is a better liad than Suarez, and therefore, a bigger tief. LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X