Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which game will you be watching?

Sunday Schedule 10AM ET Kickoff

1. Manchester City vs. Queens Park Rangers: ESPN2, ESPN3/Watch ESPN service.
    2. Sunderland vs. Manchester United: FX.
    3. West Brom vs. Arsenal contest: Your local FOX Sports Net/Root Sports station
    4. Tottenham Hotspur vs. Fulham: FOX Soccer.
    5. Stoke City vs. Bolton will air on FOX Soccer Plus.
    6. Swansea City vs. Liverpool: FuelTV
    7. Chelsea vs. Blackburn: Speed
    8. Everton vs. Newcastle: FOXSoccer.com
    9. Wigan vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers: FOXSoccer2Go
    10. Norwich City vs Aston Villa: FoxSoccer2Go

All matches are slated to kick off at 10:00 am ET, and a 30-minute pregame show will be airing on the different TV stations leading up to the contests.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Sunderland vs. Manchester United: FX. Man affi watch the crowning of the champions.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

3. West Brom vs. Arsenal contest: Your local FOX Sports Net/Root Sports station
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

The Man City match I think will be the pick... City have to win to win the title (assuming the dumb, sorry, quiet neighbours win) and their opponents are fighting to stay up and a win for them will guarantee that...the du.. I mean quiet neighbours are playing an opponent that have nothing to play for other than pride and so the intensity will not be as great IMO. They have a walkover i would think.

Many of those matches should provide intrigue... UCL position and staying up are also at stake. Sadly, I am on a field coaching cricket at that time so will just have to watch a replay.
        Peter R

Comment

The only one that matters...

Comment

Its not even a close decision and QPR may get hammered.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Its not even a close decision and QPR may get hammered.
              Don't be so sure. Strange things happen in this game.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

what a joke if Mark Hughes spoil Cccccityyy party !!!
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  what a joke if Mark Hughes spoil Cccccityyy party !!!
                  Joke? That would not be funny...especially for Bricktop and HL when I am done with them.

Comment

I do not take this final game lightly Marin.

You are very correct...funny things has happened in this game called football. Recall bottom-feeder Blackburn beating Man U AT manu?

Funny things has happened.

QPR is like a cornered dog...it's can bite-up you ************ --or it can get the **********t kicked out of it. I think the latter will happen
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      I do not take this final game lightly Marin.

You are very correct...funny things has happened in this game called football. Recall bottom-feeder Blackburn beating Man U AT manu?

Funny things has happened.

QPR is like a cornered dog...it's can bite-up you ************ --or it can get the **********t kicked out of it. I think the latter will happen
                      For your sake, the latter better happen...or else bear a dis u ago get ---> until you cry like dis: and I will cuss you like dis all next year

Comment

Working...
                      X