oj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oj

I think I have an idea, we are more concern in deleting and moving post more than stimulating threads. The people who like to delete and move post need to examine thier heads.

RE: oj

<DIV>That has nothing to do with. Maybe it's because people get tired of reading nonsense posts like this one. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Inappropriate posts will continue to be moved or deleted. Get used to it! That said, we hardly find ourselves needing to do either, despite the rumours.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OJ (3/7/2007)I think I have an idea, we are more concern in deleting and moving post more than stimulating threads. The people who like to delete and move post need to examine thier heads.
      ...the only thing wrong with what you said, is there is no one among us - that "we" you spoke of - who isconcentrating on moving or deleting threads.

I am sure "we"allneed to examine our 'heads'...and, I hope we always do.

The idea of the forum not being as stimulating as it can be has to do with the relative inactivity coming out of the JFF and our other football organisations...and, the lack of enough stimulating starting threads.

Let's face facts...all forums need supply of interesting and stimulating topics - topics that demand responses...to keep them alive and jumping.

...and, those usually come out of the 'heads' of persons with similar interests.

Our interest - FOOTBALL! ...with special emphasis on Jamaica's football!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Our interest - FOOTBALL! ...with special emphasis on Jamaica's football!
        When unuh ago realize that nothing naah gwaan fi Jamaica's football?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so i saw an article regarding people not allowed in sabina park if they wore clothing with advertisment contrary to the sponsors. While sabina park is relevant at this time to the CCW and not football I think we could see the relevance of that to the Stadium and a football event? Why was the post moved?

Comment

Mosiah what we have gotten used to it by your arrogance and pea brain. Soon only you karl and Till will be left around here. Instead of moving post why dont you do what you had promised balla regarding courtney. You cant see the forum has lost its way. You my friend has thrown out the baby with the bath water and still cant see it. look how many posters you guys have run from here with unno totalitarian , dont listen to anybody behaviour.

Comment

You have a point, I think the

forum executives need to sit and revise their thinking. The forum needs to be more inclusive of its newest members. When's the last time we change president? Balla made a request of Mo and it wasn't answered. The forum needs more hands on deck and we must drop the elitist and clique attitude. Give the newbies a chance if they mess up then they can only blame themselves. The forum need some fresh blood and new addtional thoughts. Granted one cannot dismiss the work Tilla and others put in on the site.

Bless.

Comment

Hear di one KARL bout nuttin going on in football. What dat haffi do wit anyting? The old forum used to be jumping when we all a pick up 12-0 pon a regular so dat deh argument gone out di &#119;indow. unnuh run whe everybody off a di forum wit unnuh f#ckery and a try mek excuse. Remember when Karl actually had the nerve to say that the new forum had more activity than the old one? Dem bredda yah a sample dem run di forum inna di ground den try trick people seh it better dan before :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: (tdown)

Comment

You know I am going to be serious now! I included Tilla in my post and to be honest and fair I have no problem with Tilla. I apologize as I think other than our views on the greatest balla to ever put on a Jamaican #11 we agree on many things and when we disagree it just ball. I believe in life everything changes and while it will take a while to get use to the look and field of this forum I am appreciative of the work thats done and I think we can live with it. Its a good design!. Where I have a problem is how Karl and especially Mosiah like to disregard comments and criticism with shutting out everybody and act like his them name Paul Marin or Pele Ten. He happens to **** off one of the most hortical youth on the forum with his talking down to the big man and when you try to tell him anything he has the arrogance of telling you well that the way it is. Now before one jumps to the conclusion this is a Mosiah and Karl thing , I am just making it clear that the forum is not for one or two people.

Comment

Hail up OJ, me Big SidEEE!!! bredrin, wha u think bout this evenings game against PSV
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

OJ (3/7/2007)You know I am going to be serious now! I included Tilla in my post and to be honest and fair I have no problem with Tilla. I apologize as I think other than our views on the greatest balla to ever put on a Jamaican #11 we agree on many things and when we disagree it just ball. I believe in life everything changes and while it will take a while to get use to the look and field of this forum I am appreciative of the work thats done and I think we can live with it. Its a good design!. Where I have a problem is how Karl and especially Mosiah like to disregard comments and criticism with shutting out everybody and act like his them name Paul Marin or Pele Ten. He happens to **** off one of the most hortical youth on the forum with his talking down to the big man and when you try to tell him anything he has the arrogance of telling you well that the way it is. Now before one jumps to the conclusion this is a Mosiah and Karl thing , I am just making it clear that the forum is not for one or two people.
                      OJ: Can I suggest you check with Tilla to get the exact numberstheold forum had for visitors and hits...and, the exact numbers this forum has for visitors and hits?

Kindly also ask Tilla to explain how he runs the forum. You may not know but Tilla wears many hats - including being our Editor and manager of the website - both the main site and the forum.

The idea that any one of us is here 24/7 is false. The idea that many posts are edited and or moved is false.

The idea that "starting threads" that generate "kick-up in numbers of posts" are started by many persons is false? Those starting new interesting topics frequently are few.

We have asked many many times for helping hands...and, all we get are suggestions on what to do...but, no help at doing! That is a fact!

Let me repeat...the idea that the forum is going dead has direct correlation to number of interesting posts each person makes. If there is nothing of interest to respond to...well????

Look on any football board and the majority of posts are on matches...occurances in matches...post match comments...pre-match comments. Do we have matches?

Let us run a test on 'kick starting' interest - Let me appeal to you for help -Let me ask you directly - to kindly post 10 interesting football threads over the next 24 hours. Let us see the interest those posts will generate?

I am saying if the topics and attached posts do not resonate with visitors they will garner little answering posts. They will be 'dead'!

BTW - You see what happens when we have football matches. Number of visitors climb. Reason - Something interesting is occuring.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jawge (3/7/2007)Granted one cannot dismiss the work Tilla and others put in on the site.

Bless.
                        Thanks! I consider myself one of the "others".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<DIV>I myself responded to that post, so I would be really bipolar to delete it. If it were moved, I don't know who did that. Certainly, it wouldn't be me since I made some football reference in my response.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>OJ, this is a non-issue. Moderators are not the ones who have killed anything. And we could not have stayed with the other format.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>As we speak, we are looking to change providers again as we have had some problems recently.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>All of us are striving to get the forum we can all feel happy with. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Again, let me know if you would like to be a moderator.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As usual you are all over the place. I have two issues my post was deleted moved or whatever because I question the establishment that you all bow to. I dare to ask how comes the cricket man dem dare to tell people they are going to throw them out of sabina park if they wore anything contrary to the sponsors. I compared it to going to the Staples centre in a Grand and Toy Tshirt. The fact the post was removed it was tell me its true. Shatta always say unno looking friend with the big boys so unno sanitized the forum. A suh it go shatta.. The other point is the forum dead. A day after Barcelona get kick out of CL . A day after Jack stop fund TTF. I dont care how much hits this gets, all I know I come here and I dont se Portia, and balla and Bess and shatta and dem man deh and its unno run dem with unno ****ery..

Comment

oh my gosh I love that pic. Dont like the odds, but I wont bet against the best team in the world. If you told me manu, chesea arsenal and liverstool was going to move on I would say the odds are too high against four English teams in the quarters. I hope we can get two past them today however. How is everything..

Comment

Working...
                              X