One more hurdle to clear. HL, Bricktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more hurdle to clear. HL, Bricktop

big up to your side for taking it to the wire. As a MU fan the question must be asked, "Why always we?"

If it wasn't for "the worst MU team Fergie ever put together" (a team that has amassed more points that teams that have won the league) Man City would have been crowned champions from January. Why always we?

When Blackburn won the league, who took the trophy off a dem, telling them this too big fi dem?

When Newcastle was running away with the league, who gave chance and won the league?

When Arsenal started winning, who was competing with them?

When Chelsea got the Russian money and other teams surrendered, which team rebuilt then took it to Chelsea?

When Liverpool made a charge for the title, who stopped them?

Now we have Man City? Again, Why always we?

I see why so many teams dislike MU. To be honest, God forbid, if I was a Liverpool fan I'd hate MU too. Afterall who knocked dem off their f@#$ing perch?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz:
    Peter R

Comment

That's exactly why Loserfool is currently sitting 9th in the league looking over their shoulders hoping that West Brom (of all the teams) lose their final match.........unuh a sleep while other teams were building. 9th???? With a possibility of finishing outside of the top ten!!!!! How low can you go????
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        That's exactly why Loserfool is currently sitting 9th in the league looking over their shoulders hoping that West Brom (of all the teams) lose their final match.........unuh a sleep while other teams were building. 9th???? With a possibility of finishing outside of the top ten!!!!! How low can you go????

The 5th Official said it best,

"It shows how far Liverpool have sunk that they turned to Andy Carroll to try and save the FA Cup final. Even more so, that it nearly worked. Essentially, this was the game Liverpool had been building towards since they squeaked past Cardiff on pens to win the Mickey Mouse Cup back in February. Sadly for King Kenny, their first hour came right out of their pitiful Premier League form book."
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZ:
          Peter R

Comment

Gwaan sleep unuh way to a relegation battle next season. Right now this Loserfool side cannot beat Southhampton or West Ham. Cho... a whey me a talk bout....Hull City.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

why you conceding.. typical boyu fan ...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                why you conceding.. typical boyu fan ...
                Conceed? Wha yuh a talk bout OJ? I expect the Empire to lift the trophy next Sunday.

Comment

Reading and comprehending is overrated.

Comment

I think you mean reading is overated...

Comprehension is key !

Comment

I think you mean "writing" ARE overrated ... LOL Mr Thompson (deceased ex-vp of your alma mater the year I attended) would never have let you get away with that
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X