Hey ManU people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ManU people

what is/was the "problem" with Berbatov? why didn't he hardly get any playing time this yr? Is this his swan song appearance?
    Peter R

I've read that Fergie is of the view he slows down the play. That may be true but he takes care of the ball much more than Hernandez and is a better finisher than Welbeck.

Anyway .. if thats Fergie's view he should release him. Matter of fact there are a number of players he needs to let go.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I've read that Fergie is of the view he slows down the play. That may be true but he takes care of the ball much more than Hernandez and is a better finisher than Welbeck.

Anyway .. if thats Fergie's view he should release him. Matter of fact there are a number of players he needs to let go.
      Let go like who?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Let go like who?
        1. Owen
        2. Park
        3. Berbatov since Fergie nuh waan use him
        4. Fabio since he doesn't want to use him
        5. Anderson started with a bang ... faded miserably
        6. Dare I say it ... Giggs.
        We need a LB to compete with Evra. A midfielder with steel. An attacking midfielder and another striker.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

1. Owen
          2. Park
          3. Berbatov since Fergie nuh waan use him
          4. Fabio since he doesn't want to use him
          5. Anderson started with a bang ... faded miserably
          6. Dare I say it ... Giggs.
          We need a LB to compete with Evra. A midfielder with steel. An attacking midfielder and another striker.
          What about Rio, Fletcher, Macheda, Scholes (retire), Kuszak? Are they worth keeping? Rio I guess, but when Vidic comes back, who will be the center back pairing? Berbatov must have mixed feelings about going to Manu**.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            What about Rio, Fletcher, Macheda, Scholes (retire), Kuszak? Are they worth keeping? Rio I guess, but when Vidic comes back, who will be the center back pairing? Berbatov must have mixed feelings about going to Manu**.
            What about Rio? He has been the best defender this season.
            Illness took Fletcher out of the equation.
            Why Scholes? His passing added something to the team.
            Macheda .. completely forgot about him. yes he can be sold.
            the polish keeper is already gone.

Why should Berbs have mixed feelings? How many winners medal he got at MU?

Comment

What about Rio? He has been the best defender this season.
              Illness took Fletcher out of the equation.
              Why Scholes? His passing added something to the team.
              Macheda .. completely forgot about him. yes he can be sold.
              the polish keeper is already gone.

Why should Berbs have mixed feelings? How many winners medal he got at MU?
              1. mixed feelings because a) he got medals b) he didn't become a fixture
              2. i think the polish player is on loan but not sure
              3. rio and scholes - age; although I guess rio is still young enough to keep going.

Comment

Berbetov maybe didn't get his chance this season but the other seasons before he got his chance and can't say he was much better than any of the other strikers.

Well a so it go move on and do your thing. Fuller must have similar feelings right now.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Berbetov maybe didn't get his chance this season but the other seasons before he got his chance and can't say he was much better than any of the other strikers.

Well a so it go move on and do your thing. Fuller must have similar feelings right now.
                  Must disagree bredren ... who was leading scorer last season? Secondly with the limited games he got this season Hernandez and Welbeck didn't really score much more than Berbatov.

Comment

Working...
                  X