Wire has no fear thats what her friends call her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire has no fear thats what her friends call her

Jamaica’s Novlene Williams-Mills has successfully defended her title in the 400m at the JN Jamaica International Invitational World Challenge meet in Kingston.

Williams-Mills clocked 49.99 to show the heels of her spikes to America’s Sanya Richards-Ross who finished second.

Britain’s Christine Ohurougo was third.

Williams-Mills says she is pleased with her [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]performance[/COLOR][/COLOR] which is right where she wants it to be for the upcoming national trials for the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]London[/COLOR][/COLOR] Olympics.

“To be opening with 49 (seconds), I have never done that before, so I’m in great shape,” she said.

Richards-Ross was very disappointed with her second-place finish.

“I thought I would have had a better finish, but Novlene came out kicking better than me today,” said Richards Ross.

She said her [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]training[/COLOR][/COLOR] has been going well, but this evening’s run means that she will have to go back to the drawing board.

Unlike Asafa who is always feiking injury or withdrawing and now his mate Neasta carter it must be a desease in the Mvp or its Mr francis instructions, unlike them Mr frater has no fear no wonder Yendy had to withdraw and reconected with a Mc Gregor cho safa yu too saaaaff fe a man

Comment

Working...
    X