Again I said it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again I said it

Arsenal should have bought no other CHRIS SAMBA.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Stop chatting rubbish Sass!

Comment

No way our starting midfield especially Ramsey

Not ready to play in an elite team...Thats where we lost the game. Goalkeeping
      also need more upgrading this off season. some one to challenge for the number one spot.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Any time that there are passes (plays TEAM) made in the manner that Norwich plays (not just today...they have used this style often)... a TEAM will have a chance to beat any other TEAM. Today the Norwich players were strong, fast, technically skilled and unselfish. The running off the ball and support to the man on the ball was excellent.

Samba or no Samba this display was excellent.

If there was a fault with the GUNNERS after scoring the third goal some members let down effort...and my GUNNERS paid the price. They raised the level after Norwich scored the third goal but the Norwich 'keeper rose to the occasion. He pulled off three - 1 from RVP, 1 from Alex Song and 1 from Kerron Gibbs -absolutely brilliant saves!!!
        Last edited by Karl; May 5, 2012, 10:14 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          Not ready to play in an elite team...Thats where we lost the game. Goalkeeping
          also need more upgrading this off season. some one to challenge for the number one spot.
          You hit the nail on the head Peejay, Ramsay just run around like a headless chicken and our midfield and 2 wing back did not play with enough discipline hence our two centre backs ended up doing all the work.

Comment

Karl, Arsenal will not win anything until they change thier mindset against the so called smaller teams, they need to show these teams the respect they deserve. No good playing with discipline and intensity against the likes of Man City etc and when they play against teams like Norwich they all want to bomb forward and forget thier defensive duty.

Comment

Agreed..the support from our midfield, save Alex Song, was poor. Ramsey actually played one of his best games (save lacking in defensive effort too often). He was making his passes earlier and in the main they were good passes.

The defensive effort from the Ramsey, 'The Ox' ( I will not use that name again)...and at times how we gave away the ball caused emotion. The commentator was spot on...the midfield never supplied enough defensive work.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I agree with Sass, but that is not the ONLY solution to Arsenal's problems. Samba would have been a good buy.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I agree with Sass, but that is not the ONLY solution to Arsenal's problems. Samba would have been a good buy.
                  Why Sir Alex never buy him instead of Jones when he wanted a centre half, unuh mussi tek wi fi mug?

Comment

We lacked leadership. No one to step up and point out the indiscipline on defense and point the way forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      We lacked leadership. No one to step up and point out the indiscipline on defense and point the way forward.
                      Agreed!

Comment

You nuh see Holt badman up unnu defender for most of the game? The man them had free reign in the last 20. Arsenal needs a SOLID defender. Dunny you told me how now the defender them came back how different it would be but check the amount of goals let in and you will see not much improvement in that department.

Let me ask you as for Manu, if Vidic was healthy you think they wouldn't have won the championship? Sometimes a one man makes all the difference in defense.

Arsenal defense is lacking a man that will leave his heart on the field, them nuh have one man except Van Persie who will do that.
                        Last edited by Assasin; May 5, 2012, 12:56 PM.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Chris Samba would surely talk and lead

Comment

Arteta as been the key for me, the two centre half are quality both better than Samba, Arsenal dont defend well as a team the midfielders dont work hard enough to screen the back four.

Comment

technically the defenders are good but you need somone who will pull a shirt, who command space and take a good hit sometimes and I think that is where you lacking. A Vidic, a John Terry,as bad as Carriger is he give his all for Liverpool.

I also like Arteta as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X