No announcement yet.

X, PR Marin...when you find the time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, PR Marin...when you find the time...

please watch this:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Feature...nel-cam?play=1
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Nice seeing Man U walk through with heads down .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

oh...glad mi si yu.

Pretty boy Floyd or Miguel Coto?

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Floyd hands down.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I cannot believe I spent 18 minutes of my life watching that... one thing that was confirmed is mi nah invite Rooney come a mi yaad... yu nuh see de man pu' dung him bokkle a groun' an nevah pick it up wen him pass back?? wrenk and outa ordah ...
          Peter R

Comment

...must admit that the behind the scene look was fascinating!! It's worth the time. You don't 'ave to be bashful...

HL

Comment

I was expecting.... well come to think of it I have NO IDEA what I was expecting... BTW who was the black guy who was introduced to the crowd at half-time? I think I am supposed to know who he is...
              Peter R

Comment

that is man city legend Sean Goater,

Comment

Thanks for the info.
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X