Mr. President...a word with you sir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President...a word with you sir

If we lose the title, I put it squarely at SAF feet. Ok we screwed up last week against Everton, and I can forgive him for that. As he explained, we were two goals up with about 7 minutes to go. We should not have given away those goals. For that I blame the players on the pitch. However, yesterday's loss was due to his lineup. He always overthink the big games. Especially when he goes up against the foreign coaches. ManU has a certain style of play and formation - 4-4-2. This is what wins us matches over and over. I believe that when you have a winning formula, don't mess around with it too much. His selection of Giggs and Scholes and worst yet, the chineyman was absolutely ludicrous. The chineyman has not started a game since nineteen-how-long. Why nullify your attack by not playing Valencia who has caused defenders some serious nightmares since coming back. Last week I saw him shift Steven Pienaar (sp) and mek him split and nearly tear out him crotches. The back four I was comfortable with, but I believe you've got to trust the abilities of your players and allow them to express themselves on the pitch. Let the opponents try to nullify your game. As Bobby McMahon said about Stokes' Rory Delap's long throw, you know what to expect but it's still difficult to defend against it. Harry Redknapp has made the same mistakes by changing up Tottenham's formation by having Gareth Bale move more inside and sometimes playing on the right wing. The teams are aware of his pace and power on the left, but they still have to try to contain him which will open up space for the other players. They tried that with Ronaldo and they constantly failed. Play your natural game.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    If we lose the title, I put it squarely at SAF feet. Ok we screwed up last week against Everton, and I can forgive him for that. As he explained, we were two goals up with about 7 minutes to go. We should not have given away those goals. For that I blame the players on the pitch. However, yesterday's loss was due to his lineup. He always overthink the big games. Especially when he goes up against the foreign coaches. ManU has a certain style of play and formation - 4-4-2. This is what wins us matches over and over. I believe that when you have a winning formula, don't mess around with it too much. His selection of Giggs and Scholes and worst yet, the chineyman was absolutely ludicrous. The chineyman has not started a game since nineteen-how-long. Why nullify your attack by not playing Valencia who has caused defenders some serious nightmares since coming back. Last week I saw him shift Steven Pienaar (sp) and mek him split and nearly tear out him crotches. The back four I was comfortable with, but I believe you've got to trust the abilities of your players and allow them to express themselves on the pitch. Let the opponents try to nullify your game. As Bobby McMahon said about Stokes' Rory Delap's long throw, you know what to expect but it's still difficult to defend against it. Harry Redknapp has made the same mistakes by changing up Tottenham's formation by having Gareth Bale move more inside and sometimes playing on the right wing. The teams are aware of his pace and power on the left, but they still have to try to contain him which will open up space for the other players. They tried that with Ronaldo and they constantly failed. Play your natural game.
    Yeah .. when I saw the lineup on soccernet I had to check another site as I didn't believe it. Fergie went for the draw and it backfired. Against Everton he took way too long to make the change.

Reading some blogs after the game and MU fans are furious with the team selection, but if he had pulled off the draw or win ... everyone would be singing his praises. .... suh it guh .... win some .... lose some.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Rhattid...di man dem all a get philosophical to rhattid...I ain't reading all that sh!t

Comment

Mind me haffi call the forum police pon yuh for breaking and entering. Yuh notice the title of the thread??????
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

His selection of Giggs and Scholes and worst yet, the chineyman was absolutely ludicrous. The chineyman has not started a game since nineteen-how-long.
          Lucky for you the FA isn't reading these posts. You would be found guilty of "racial abuse". They would come out and say "We don't think Jangle is a racist, but he is guilty of racially abusing Jin-Su-Park." Lazie will print up T-Shirts espousing your innocence (and I would wear one too), and the media would have a field day with your choice of words, saying that you called Park a "ch*nk". Some of your forumites would call you racist and from London to Sydney and all points in between you would be unfairly judged. You would lose sponsorship deals and booed wherever you go. Ah bwoy. The world isn't fair is it? :scratchhead: You are lucky.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Lucky for you the FA isn't reading these posts. You would be found guilty of "racial abuse". They would come out and say "We don't think Jangle is a racist, but he is guilty of racially abusing Jin-Su-Park." Lazie will print up T-Shirts espousing your innocence (and I would wear one too), and the media would have a field day with your choice of words, saying that you called Park a "ch*nk". Some of your forumites would call you racist and from London to Sydney and all points in between you would be unfairly judged. You would lose sponsorship deals and booed wherever you go. Ah bwoy. The world isn't fair is it? :scratchhead: You are lucky.
            Still on a useless crusade to prove Suarez isn't racist?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wuss yet... de man is not "chiney"...
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Yeah .. when I saw the lineup on soccernet I had to check another site as I didn't believe it. Fergie went for the draw and it backfired. Against Everton he took way too long to make the change.

Reading some blogs after the game and MU fans are furious with the team selection, but if he had pulled off the draw or win ... everyone would be singing his praises. .... suh it guh .... win some .... lose some.
                Scholes is 37, Giggs is 35, and Park hasn't been playing regularly....!!! What was he thinking ? Rooney was left to fend for himself.....
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                  Scholes is 37, Giggs is 35, and Park hasn't been playing regularly....!!! What was he thinking ? Rooney was left to fend for himself.....
                  Dah one deh have me puzzled as well. I recall a stat where we lost more games with Park starting. But ... based on that formation ... what other option did he have. He should have gone straight up 4-4-2 and see how it guh. Anyways ... he got it right most times ... so as a fan I can accept the loss. Now we juss affi score nuff goals in the next 2 games. Scrap 4-4-2 .... guh 2-3-5 yeah 2 defenders.

Comment

Yuh come een like yaad fowl......easy fi ketch!!!!!

Comment

Still on a useless crusade to prove Suarez isn't racist?
                      Who said anything about Suarez? I am showing you that by the FA's ruling Jangle would be "guilty of racial abuse" but "not a racist". He used a racial abusive term to describe Park. Don't you agree?
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Who said anything about Suarez??
                        Come now Paul ... the sun rise in the east and set in the west ... you were trying to make a case for Suarez.

Comment

Yuh come een like yaad fowl......easy fi ketch!!!!!
                          Nice try. You get fin' out an' wan' gwaan like is nuttin'...haven't you learned that that approach don' work? Apologise, stop the printing of the jersey dem and move on!!!

Comment

Come now Paul ... the sun rise in the east and set in the west ... you were trying to make a case for Suarez.
                            Nope. I was using precedent to heng Jangle! You can't have it both ways...oops... mi figet - you is a manu** man...unu suppose fi get it both ways.

Comment

A whey di backside yuh a do inna me house????!!!! Me a talk to me president and yuh jess a push up yuh mouth inna peeple bizniz!!!!!

Mosiah can yuh please delete this poster and block his computer? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                              X