Let me take this moment to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me take this moment to

give a quick big up to HL and Bricktop on winning the game yesterday. Now lets see who win the title.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The second sentence was not necessary Lazie....

But it was very noble of you to acknowlegde the massive win yesterday.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ah suh him stay,give wid de lef han an tek wid de right big fi unuh... tek down newcastle and you should have it made... still a steep hill to climb! as I said the manurians are a never say die team suh dem goin all out inna dem nex two match!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Ah suh him stay,give wid de lef han an tek wid de right big fi unuh... tek down newcastle and you should have it made... still a steep hill to climb! as I said the manurians are a never say die team suh dem goin all out inna dem nex two match!

ALL OUT!!! 7 gainst Swansea ....7 gainst Sunderland!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did you see the 4-NIL bull whipping Wigan administered to Newcastle?

I mentioned in my prediction (last friday) that Wigan would pre-digest N'castle for OUR consumption.

Still, a further stage of footballmatic* digestion will take place tomorrow--when in form Chelsea will entertain their fans with N'castle!! Look for another 4-6 NIL!!!

The final absorption of said NewCastle will take place on Sunday May 6th. by ManCccccity.

*copyright

--From Barnabas

HL

Comment

LOL ... I hope you are right ...btw yuh copyrighting words now?
            Peter R

Comment

...footballically* speakin'...yes.

*copyright

HL

Comment

Working...
              X