Nice & Quiet In Here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice & Quiet In Here...

...just how i like it...put the noisy neighbours to bed...Slur Alex losing it in his old age...since when a manager cyaan talk to the ref?

you have big talk now....

Comment

Ungrateful...you couldn't stop them..we did...badmine

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Ungrateful...you couldn't stop them..we did...badmine
        You haven't won anything yet...don't get ahead of yourself. Patience. Bite your tongue.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I have a gut feeling city will trip up at Newcastle, lose the title & that will be the end of Mancini.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Am I not allowed to celebrate the season sweep of Gyal U...life sweet...nah nah naaaaaah naaaaaaaah life sweet

Comment

Classic case of badmine...it's been going around a lot lately...

Comment

Chino
                Badmind
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X