The best part of today's Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best part of today's Manchester

derby was the almost bust up between Sir Alicks and Mancini... I was disappointed when two fis nevah fly...cho! LOL

What was that all about anyway? the $ity yute picked up a yellow for a foul that resulted when in trying to slide he got "stuck" and the Boyu fell over him... it looks like that brought Sir Alicks off the bench...
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    derby was the almost bust up between Sir Alicks and Mancini... I was disappointed when two fis nevah fly...cho! LOL

What was that all about anyway? the $ity yute picked up a yellow for a foul that resulted when in trying to slide he got "stuck" and the Boyu fell over him... it looks like that brought Sir Alicks off the bench...
    Same schit different day - Fergie believe is only him one supposed to badger officials...

Fergie explains Mancini spat

April 30, 2012

Sir Alex Ferguson accused Roberto Mancini of "badgering" the officials throughout Manchester United's 1-0 derby defeat to Manchester City on Monday.

PA PhotosSir Alex Ferguson confronts Roberto Mancini over a Nigel de Jong tackle

Ferguson and Mancini clashed in the second half after a tackle by Nigel De Jong on Danny Welbeck, for which the Dutchman was booked.
    "He was badgering the official the whole game - the fourth official and the linesman. As soon as I go out there, he's up again," Ferguson told Sky Sports. "He was complaining about referees the other week... he can't be complaining tonight, that's for sure."
    Mancini preferred not to get into a war of words with his United counterpart, merely explaining: "I don't remember. I told the fourth official it was a foul for us, not for them."
    City won 1-0 thanks to Vincent Kompany's winner, which came after he lost marker Chris Smalling. The result means City are top of the table on goal difference, with only two games remaining.
    "It was competitive. Not many chances in the match. We're disappointed we never tested their goalkeeper," Ferguson said. "Our crossing was poor. They were more of a threat because they had the ball more around our box.
    "If you lose a goal at a set-piece at this level, you've only got yourselves to blame for that. It was a bad time to concede because there was nothing really happening in that first half."
    City now must beat Newcastle and QPR to take the title, and Ferguson said United may be left to rue their 4-4 draw at home to Everton, when they tossed away a two-goal lead in the last ten minutes.
    "They're in the driving seat now with only two games of football left. It's not over, particularly as we've got the same number of points, but an eight-goal advantage is a significant advantage for them.
    "I think we look at last Saturday as the worst [setback], in the Everton game. We should never have thrown that away."
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X