Top Of The Table...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Of The Table...

...I remember someone boldly proclaiming the league would not come down to goal difference...him eediat side prolly gonna drop more points before it's all over then...

OH what a Cccity !!!
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      ...I remember someone boldly proclaiming the league would not come down to goal difference...him eediat side prolly gonna drop more points before it's all over then...
      ahh unuh can turn up now!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I left the nervous chatter to you and DUMMY...now bow down to a force that is greater than you

Comment

LOL. That 1-0 wussa than 4-0. United were thoroughly outplayed. I guess the pressure is now too much for the ole foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            LOL. That 1-0 wussa than 4-0. United were thoroughly outplayed. I guess the pressure is now too much for the ole foot.
            The problem was that Manu** went out to draw. That was a bizarre starting lineup. My *guess* is that he was thinking "keep it close, then bring on the fire power and get a win or draw"...mistake. Still, HL and Bricktop, if I see ONE DANCING BANANA in any ah unu posts I will tump unu down. Save that for after the trophy presentation...if unu win it.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X