HL ... Bricktop ... how unuh stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL ... Bricktop ... how unuh stay?

How the noisy neighbors suh silent all of a sudden?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Me? Loss of appetite, listlessness, dejected, lack of sleep and borderline irritable..................>>>>>

I will not be logging on to this site after 2:30 today--since i am taping the game; i wont know the result until agter 8:00 tonight!!

MCFC- SONGS/CHANTS- BLUE MOON- (THE PROPER MCFC ...
    3 min - Aug 25, 2009
    Uploaded by mcfc4life01
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFrQahA24yo
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Sorry Lazie, I am going with ManCity to vanquish your BoyU. Tevez to be the game changer - movement, passing and scoring!

Hell...I have become a rabid Tevez fan

...anyway back to the game. I think both teams are great on attack but BoyU'S rare guard much more vulnerable. Fedinand, Evans and BoyU's wing backs to be horribly exposed.

ManCity midfielders also much better than BoyU's.

The space and time on the ball my ginger-haired magician has been allowed earlier in the season shall not be available...his poor defending (tackling) will come to the fore...for all the magic he has conjured up during the season today his age will show. Great player...but greatest years are behind him.

BoyU's wish is for Valencia and Nani to play way above and beyond anything they have done thus far. Ashley Young when he comes on (do not expect him to start) will also have to raise his game above his already excellent displays. No more diving...please!!!!

Expect a 'hell of a match'!!!

ManCity by 2!!!
      Last edited by Karl; April 30, 2012, 01:37 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Sorry Lazie, I am going with ManCity to vanquish your BoyU. Tevez to be the game changer - movement, passing and scoring!

Hell...I have become a rabid Tevez fan

...anyway back to the game. I think both teams are great on attack but BoyU'S rare guard much more vulnerable. Fedinand, Evans and BoyU's wing backs to be horribly exposed.

ManCity midfielders also much better than BoyU's.

The space my ginger-haired magician has been allowed earlier in the season shall be not available...his poor defending (tackling) will come to the fore...for all the magic he has conjured up during the season today his age will show. Great player...but greatest years are behind him.

BoyU's wish is for Valencia and Nani to play way above and beyond anything they have done thus far. Ashley Young when he comes on (do not expect him to start) will also have to raise his game above his already excellent displays. No more diving...please!!!!

Expect a 'hell of a match'!!!

ManCity by 2!!!
        Cyaan be Mancity by 2 .... game start at 3.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hardy harr harrr...Lazie Hardy harr harrrr
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Shall be watching and shall be taping it.
            Expect a good show, HL! Yuh rite fi stay weh fram di board once hit start!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X