X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxhill and crew

Academy first stage would be completed by feb

We soon have a Kit sponsor

They are in the final stage of planning for tournament in the US in March.

These men just get up and talk things fi talking sake. How can people follow the program? If them continue to do this kind of things so often?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

RE: Boxhill and crew

Assasin (3/6/2007)Academy first stage would be completed by feb

We soon have a Kit sponsor

They are in the final stage of planning for tournament in the US in March.

These men just get up and talk things fi talking sake. How can people follow the program? If them continue to do this kind of things so often?
    <DIV></DIV><DIV>The way I see it, the only reason why the academy will be done this year is because of election. Yes, some of it seems to have been the fault of FIFA, but the contractor also needs to get going. And if FIFA continues to be a problem, the JFF needs to speak soon so as no to let it appear like is excuse dem a look!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

who is the contractor?

Comment

<DIV>Is not me! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Somebody out of Mandeville, I believe. Can't recall his name.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What a ting now.

How none of the media breddah dem nuh mention who the contractor is.

Seems like some strange things going on. I really hope is not any genetics business because this was the team that spoke about transparency etc.

Comment

Nuh bodda start nutten. When the contract was awarded, they did identify the contractor. Even him picture come inna di paper. I'm sure a quick search on the Gleaner or the Observer website will give us our answer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Alright me will leave the passa passa thing alone.

Is Smith's work usually behind schedule? ( comparatively, cause most projects mi know run behind schedule)

Comment

Working...
              X