suh Paul...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suh Paul...

how does it make you feel when you look at the EPL table and see EVERTON ahead of your side and they will finish ahead of them this season ?
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    how does it make you feel when you look at the EPL table and see EVERTON ahead of your side and they will finish ahead of them this season ?
    The same way it mussi have felt to you when you see mi win di Harbour Sharks League two years ago - TERRIBLE!!!!! To tell the truth, what is worse is to see us not even close to the top 4. KD has 1/2 a season left in charge and then, if they are not in top 4 range, finances will dictate his departure. As for Moyes...hats off to him. Remarkable what he has done (albeit in 10 years in control) with no money. I have tremendous respect for the strugglers in the league as they are truly the remarkable ones, especially: Martinez, Moyes and Rodgers. These guys have no funds to speak of and put out competitive teams week in week out.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      The same way it mussi have felt to you when you see mi win di Harbour Sharks League two years ago - TERRIBLE!!!!! :
      you are confusing me with Jangle !!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Sorry sah!!! Don't shot me!!! Is jes a mistake. :embarrased:
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Asafa....erm...sorry TWAN I think you got confused this season. The season ends in May not December.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X