No announcement yet.

So, where are those who spoke of the lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea won ugly with ah HEAVY dose of good fortune..

how is dat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

how is dat ?

Doesn't matter if they won ugly ... the fact is they won. Chelsea is in the UCL final (cough cough) and MAnchester United, Barca and Real Madrid are out.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

difference is good teams vs good leagues... I will say if the 12 vs 13 is palying in la liga it is better football than 12 vs 13 in the EPL. Not necessarily better teams. The top teams in the EPL up to 8 or 9 all play good football. (liverpool might be an exception,,, but i dont even think they are in the top 9) so anywayway..... the Aston villas and stoke still play rubbish... but on any given day they will beat a big team.

Comment

Mid to lower level teams in the EPL are worse than the La Liga counterparts.

Comment

Inspite of Chelsea's freak result, the standard has dropped. Put it like this how many players in the PL would make the top 20 players list in europe compared to 5 years ago?
            Last edited by GazX; April 27, 2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

how is dat ?

Muadib, so do you think Barca lost pretty? LOL!!! The truth is that Chelsea scored a BRILLIANTLY executed goal and with 10 men. If that was scored by Messi, the newspapers would be writing about it all till next year. More importantly, Chelski did what any sensible team would do and that is execute a strategy of containment with counter attacking options...and it worked. I am not sure what Barca was trying to do other than the same thing over and over - go up the middle, lose the ball...try again. Their lack of ability to adjust was pathetic. Chelsea won good! Anyway, tek you licks and go regroup. Next year is a new year.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Counter Attack ?

lol..

I have not seen that much hoofing since reggaeboyz in dem early days...

Dont get profound bout 'strategy'.. nuff time mi count 10 Chelsea man innah dem 18.. not even when yuh a tek cornah yuh count dat to rhatid...

Is a good ting Barca nuh play inna EPL ! Who woulda waan watch dat !

lol ! woiie !

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Being a finalist in the European competition is not necessarily a true indicator of a league. Balboa is not doing so well in La Liga so they went all out for the Europa Cup. ManU was playing in the league for the first time and did not navigate it well. Fergie picked the wrong teams and got outplayed. Stoke was in it too and chose to focus on their EPL games. Atletico Madrid, Billboards, Valencia and many of the other Spanish clubs would struggle for points just the same if they were in the EPL. Their styles may be more attractive on the eyes, but by the time the return legs came around, teams like Stokes, Everton, Blackburn, and Bolton would wear them down and not allow them to play their natural game. Arsenal is the prime example as they are the closest team to the Spanish style.
                  If you believe that you should have made that comment to your president! cah is him seh dat #6 in EPL in the CL finals and therefore reh reh... I actually do not watch a lot of football, (if cricket is on I watch that first and these days there is a lot of that yeah, I know I am a bit of a masochist but thankfully Sportsmax is bringing a wide variety of cricket not just Windies ) not even when Liverpool is playing... if the football is good I don't care if it is corner league... these kinds of comparisons as to which league is better prove exactly what? nothing...it's just posturing... if i were to follow you and your pres you'd think EPL is a one team league and how good would that be?
                  Last edited by Peter R; April 28, 2012, 11:37 PM.
                  Peter R

Comment

Counter Attack ?

lol..

I have not seen that much hoofing since reggaeboyz in dem early days...

Dont get profound bout 'strategy'.. nuff time mi count 10 Chelsea man innah dem 18.. not even when yuh a tek cornah yuh count dat to rhatid...

Is a good ting Barca nuh play inna EPL ! Who woulda waan watch dat !

lol ! woiie !
                    Muadib...lesson time: 10 man in the box is a strategy...just ask Mourinho. You may not like it and you may not consider it a strategy...but two simples question: 1) Who won? and 2) if Torres' goal was not counter attacking what was it? Wait, I know - hoof and run. Right? Well how come it beat unu? LOL!!! Like I said, tek u licks and go regroup; you have a great team that ran out of gas, nothing else. No need to denigrate the victor; after all, it's not like is Manu** beat unu.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Torres goal ? lol !

Now yuh getting really profound..mi feel seh all Barca goalkeeper was in Chelsea half by den..

Comment

Ramires' goal was also great...well executed counter-attacking football.
                        Maudib bline
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Next ting unnuh gwine tell mi seh is dat Chelsea wait till extra-time fi score all dem goals..

lol ! woiee !

Ah suh dem good !

Comment

Next ting unnuh gwine tell mi seh is dat Chelsea wait till extra-time fi score all dem goals..

lol ! woiee !

Ah suh dem good !

Don' mine Muadib, you run u mout' nuff before di game so losin' mus' hot u. But lose wid a likkle class rasta - Chelsea out-fox unu; as I said, tek u licks an' go regroup. No shame in dat.

Comment

Unfortunately I saw the games.. so I understand what really went down..

The better team clearly lost.. suh it guh sometimes..

Mi nah big up b1tch ball no time at all.. I am a football fan.. not a hoofball fan..

When ball lick woodwork mi nuh seh yuh good.. mi seh yuh lucky.. if it lick 4 times mi call it obeah..

Mi nuh support 10 man innah di goal mout fi 90 minutes neiddah.. dat ah fi yuh ting..

Comment

Working...
                              X