Lo siento Espana...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lo siento Espana...

Congrats to Bayern... they looked more positive, I only saw from about the 40th minute so didn't see any of the goals....

Now they're going home to try and claim the title... Paul M , you booked your flight yet?
    Peter R

We need fi get rid of Benzema(next zidane mi footside) and Kaka Fawt. Ramos need fi go to, him remind me a Jermaine Taylor Claude Davis and some of our other ruxy wild defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Congrats to Bayern... they looked more positive, I only saw from about the 40th minute so didn't see any of the goals....

Now they're going home to try and claim the title... Paul M , you booked your flight yet?
      I am lucky enough to be going to the FA Cup final compliments of Mr. G. As a diehard Chelski man, he's of course going to both the FA Cup final and the UCL finals. He probably wouldn't want me with him in Germany anyway as I was not a "good luck charm" for him in Moscow. I leave Wednesday.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I hope you enjoy the trip even when unuh lose
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hopefully the "good luck charm" non-effect holds for the FA Cup... that'll be last time yuh get any comps from him ...LOL .... So will you be able to wear Liverpool colours sitting in the blue section?
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I hope you enjoy the trip even when unuh lose
            Thanks..badmine!!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Hopefully the "good luck charm" non-effect holds for the FA Cup... that'll be last time yuh get any comps from him ...LOL .... So will you be able to wear Liverpool colours sitting in the blue section?
              Where his seats are, you don't have that problem, too stocious - but I don't wear colours to football games as a rule unless it was going to be at Anfield...so it doesn't really matter for me.

Comment

Working...
              X