X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what you said Lazie

Lazie vbmenu_register("postmenu_353256", true);
    Reggae Ambassador

This has to the BIGGEST UPSET in World football. Yes ... bigger than Senegal beating France in 02. Who expected this? Not even Jesus would predict this.

...and here's what I wrote in response to you earlier (and I am not Jesus)..
    HL vbmenu_register("postmenu_353209", true);
    Reggae Ambassador

I pray that Chelsea WIN!!

Best of all... embarrassing Barca AT Barca would be priceless!!

Good eye Lazie!! There are still some who believe that a winning outcome MUST involve attractive football. Football is business first. I am positive-- the Chelsea organization and investors would [prefer an ugly WIN over an attractive full of flair loss.

Good post Lazie!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Lazie vbmenu_register("postmenu_353256", true);
    Reggae Ambassador

This has to the BIGGEST UPSET in World football. Yes ... bigger than Senegal beating France in 02. Who expected this? Not even Jesus would predict this.

...and here's what I wrote in response to you earlier (and I am not Jesus)..
    HL vbmenu_register("postmenu_353209", true);
    Reggae Ambassador

I pray that Chelsea WIN!!

Best of all... embarrassing Barca AT Barca would be priceless!!

Good eye Lazie!! There are still some who believe that a winning outcome MUST involve attractive football. Football is business first. I am positive-- the Chelsea organization and investors would [prefer an ugly WIN over an attractive full of flair loss.

Good post Lazie!!

HAHAHA .... good try my friend. Predicting the outcome is different from praying for an outcome.

Example: Prediction - Manchester United gonna beat Manchester City Monday night.

Praying: I'm praying that Manchester United will be able to beat Manchester City.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

nevertheless...I am sure you agree with me that the Chelsea win was quite welcomed.

The i hope the pundits loss lots of money and self pride

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        nevertheless...I am sure you agree with me that the Chelsea win was quite welcomed.

The i hope the pundits loss lots of money and self pride
        Welcomed and deserved! Not a fan of Chelsea but as a lover of football I can appreciate their parking the bus effort.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am glad for Chel$ki's win just to prove the point that the EPL is still the best league in Europe. They may not play the pretty ball of a Barcelona nor a RM but to win the league itself takes a tremendous amount of effort. The lack of English teams in the latter stages of the European competitions was not a true reflection of the status of the EPL. So I am glad that Chel$ki reached the finals in spite of all the odds.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Some pundit describe the Chelsea approach as 'the death of football'.

Them would not recognize good football if it hits them in the gob like so...

HL

Comment

Working...
            X