brilliant chelsea!!! what a win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brilliant chelsea!!! what a win...

had my doubts especially after terry got sent off... one of the greatest defensive performance i've witness in years...

torres come and finish dem off...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Not surprising that Chelsea defend it like that. Is Mourinho school them.

Comment

Barca looked tired...like they did on Satiday...man dem a play too much football...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!

Fenando Torres!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

the thing is barca needed to change tactics... they are too predictable... when chelsea was down they should have sped up the game... too much passing around... gave chelsea way too much time to organize... drogba played a brilliant game in defense... danny alves could not get around drogba... the coach was brilliant too... knew just when to give drogba a breather and sent in the barca killer...

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Not surprising that Chelsea defend it like that. Is Mourinho school them.
            Do not dare take away anything form the tactic == over 2 legs == from Roberto Di Matteo!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Somebody call and make sure Maudib awright

Comment

Rhatid somebody go check pon Maudib fi me.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
                  Somebody call and make sure Maudib awright
                  Missing from morning ... I guess now he is in mourning.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This has to the BIGGEST UPSET in World football. Yes ... bigger than Senegal beating France in 02. Who expected this? Not even Jesus would predict this.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i would say ramires... it was his goal that inspired chelsea to fight... messi missing the pk helped too... but ramires goal was the goal that made it possible... torres goal was the icing on the cake...

Comment

Not taking away. He like every coach since has gone back to the Mourinho style to get success. Those who fight it, end up getting the boot quickly. That team was built a certain way and will have to replace a few parts to play in another manner.

Comment

I am very worried for Yohan- Maudib always seem to run second on all his grand pronouncements

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                            Not taking away. He like every coach since has gone back to the Mourinho style to get success. Those who fight it, end up getting the boot quickly. That team was built a certain way and will have to replace a few parts to play in another manner.
                            Very true.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rhatid somebody go check pon Maudib fi me.

Comment

Working...
                              X